Bus fare increase 2 cents from 1 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our $300 goes back to them sooner or later. More ERP, bus fare increase, what will be next? Maybe next to be up, COE double??? :eek:

$20 maybe nothing to u, but for a working adult it mean a lot if need to support family and kiddies need more for transport, food etc, wait till u in the rat race, then u feel the pain in the pocket.

it not the fares increase only, it the service we get in return, some train if u look upward at the ceiling in alumimum is cover with rust or algea, bus with wipper dun have, leaking roof when raining, bus not arrive on time even when the LCD screen state ARR. some many poor service............... any more

Student fare not increase right???:lovegrin:

if they freed up the transportation market.... i would love to see them increasing price every now and then! :sticktong

aiya... this kind of thread i already see until sian already.

we the 334 are suffering under the 666 haizzz... dun wanna repeat again, lets close the thread and pray for a better life in 4 yrs time.

argue or discuss this type of issue for?
nothing we can do nothing we can decide :sweat:

Selective reporting by Mediacorp as those interviewed, two ladies, all agreed to the fare hike.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, if there is an increase in crude oil prices, the fare will go up again but it will not come down if crude oil prices goes down.

Selective reporting by Mediacorp as those interviewed, two ladies, all agreed to the fare hike.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, if there is an increase in crude oil prices, the fare will go up again but it will not come down if crude oil prices goes down.

their hubby, bf or lover pay for them mah :bsmilie:

its one cents?
lol, one year S$3.65 more. Big Deal? one packet of chicken rice maybe...

assuming you take one trip EVERYDAY:eek::dunno:

You cant just say its 1 cent or 2% only. The question is, "Are your pay checks increasing by 1 cent or 2% as frequently as the prices jump?"

i walk most of the time from bedok to home
but of course i have time
this is called walking the talk
how many of you would walk from bedok to eunos if you had the time?

I walk from Pasir Ris to Boonlay.. Do you believe? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

You cant just say its 1 cent or 2% only. The question is, "Are your pay checks increasing by 1 cent or 2% as frequently as the prices jump?"

Did you know tha before public transport was introduced, MM wanted it to be at least a few dollars per trip. So that there would not be hikes. i.e no complains + he felt public transport was a privillage. So back to my point, i think 20 dollars more a year, about 1.70 more a month, should be quite affordable for many of us, being lucky Sinagporeans.

No offence to those who find this > S$2 more a month expensive.:D
P.S now economy also doing so well, those who work hard would gain that regconition/ bonus etc. *do not start a flame war on people work hard no bonus. if so, leave that company if you think you got better prospects.*

just my 2c anyway.

u know why ? becos income gap is widening... :sweat:

Yeah.. the hawkers are earning more than engineers here!! Time to find an engineering job in US. :( Don't complain about brain drain... ;p

Yeah.. the hawkers are earning more than engineers here!! Time to find an engineering job in US. :( Don't complain about brain drain... ;p

Did you bother asking yourself WHY? is it possible the engineers just arent good enough?
If you're good, companies would want to pay for your intelligence/ for you to work in their company. simple. and i'm sure the pay would not be worse than many hawkers. Furthermore, some hawkers serve really good food, they really deserve their pay.:)

OT.

Recent reports abt hawker food price remain the same, true!

But no report on the quanlity went down! :angry:

$3 fish ball noodles, only 3 fish balls, abt same amt of noodles and a bowl of soup with mince pork. That's all, $3, still same price but with lesser only. :sticktong

OT.

Recent reports abt hawker food price remain the same, true!

But no report on the quanlity went down! :angry:

$3 fish ball noodles, only 3 fish balls, abt same amt of noodles and a bowl of soup with mince pork. That's all, $3, still same price but with lesser only. :sticktong

sweet talk

ice chendol....remain $1. BUT inside no stuff!!! all just sweet syrup!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.