Bus/coach from singapore to KL

Status
Not open for further replies.

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
Hi guys,

what else bus/coach other than grassland can travel to KL?
any contact? guess there are many choices in golden miles right?

Aeroline Good service.

Transnasional No frills but reliable with large fleet.

Causeway Link

Well, I don't like those operators at Golden Mile. It's just like buying tickets at Larkin, you want one bus but in the end you may have to board another bus.

I believe the above operators use Second Link and do not stop at Larkin (for trips to KL). The higher priced coaches makes no meal stops, saving 30 minutes and food is provided on board.

aeroline... nice comforable buses.. prob a bit more expensive than others.. but well worth the extra $$$

reason to take bus to kl from singapore is we would like to get KL around 11pm-12pm =), going to larkin after office will be a bit late.

or go larkin is much cheaper =), but some bus to kl is lousy ha.

i want to ride on a safe bus..

Last time i went Gentings, while coming back, the bus driver took the precautions and drive carefully down the slopes and on highway...

he received a call from his boss and scolded him for being slow..."dun care, speed back to singapore". The bus driver was upset, but we praise for his professionalism.

We should have taken the handphone and I scold the boss back for him.

hello. our lives more important or business more important..:) i think he wants the driiver to make extra trips...

wahhlaa..next 2 week, really one accident happened.. bus flipped...Singaporeans injured..
only appeared small column on chinese newsapaper..and hush hush liao..

guess wat...same company bus...!

I will be taking airebus for the first time soon. Anyone tried it before? It's awfully pricey at $69. I've previously been using NICE2.

Status
Not open for further replies.