Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow .... go oversea shooting... so good ... too bad to me need study... but if at morning and back at night i can go haha...

No Worries Winson, you are Malaysian..therefore.. you are overseas everyday! So.. you are shooting overseas more than any of us do!

Malaysia is a beautiful country. Next place I want to shoot is BT Tibur in KL. :-}

Cheers!

he become fan of the zoo liao... hahahaha...

which monkey there caught your eye??

nowadays go zoo must be careful leh...
GetAttachment.jpg

becareful of hum sup orang utan... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Taken at sg zoo?

Anyway my shipments from HK just reached whooooooooooooo. When i day off then come right on time weeeeeeeeeeeee

Taken at sg zoo?

Anyway my shipments from HK just reached whooooooooooooo. When i day off then come right on time weeeeeeeeeeeee

not working today waiting for shipment...time to test ur cam & lens liao :lovegrin:
u hv not tell me wat u bought leh :dunno:

No Worries Winson, you are Malaysian..therefore.. you are overseas everyday! So.. you are shooting overseas more than any of us do!

Malaysia is a beautiful country. Next place I want to shoot is BT Tibur in KL. :-}

Cheers!
haha... :D

wah! enjoying...hot weather too :(

2 more days to sat...i'll be gg zoo again...anyone interested let me know :)

wow go zoo shooting... how much the enter fee???...
other then zoo got any nice place for shooting???... i and my newbie friends going shooting at sat too... dunno where to go....:D

wow go zoo shooting... how much the enter fee???...
other then zoo got any nice place for shooting???... i and my newbie friends going shooting at sat too... dunno where to go....:D

Spore lots place to shoot...depends on what u like.

Zoo -
Admission Rates: Adult S$18.00 / Tram Ride: Charges: Adult S$5.00

The tram ride covers 2.2km with three stopovers.
Each tram ticket allows unlimited rides within the park.

i dont take tram...walk!

if u r there, can meet u :)

Spore lots place to shoot...depends on what u like.

Zoo -
Admission Rates: Adult S$18.00 / Tram Ride: Charges: Adult S$5.00

The tram ride covers 2.2km with three stopovers.
Each tram ticket allows unlimited rides within the park.

i dont take tram...walk!

if u r there, can meet u :)

cannot ...too exp to me and my friends...i just use all my save buy my this camera and lens.... haha;p

cannot ...too exp to me and my friends...i just use all my save buy my this camera and lens.... haha;p

wat lens did u bought? join us next time lor

Status
Not open for further replies.