***** Budgie or Hamster? *****

Which do you prefer and why?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as my post eariler on...get a hamster...why?

hmm..2 years shelf life....can see if ur good at keeping pets anot...if ur good after it dies due to 'old age'..means ur ready to keep pets....just a guideline...

as my post eariler on...get a hamster...why?

hmm..2 years shelf life....can see if ur good at keeping pets anot...if ur good after it dies due to 'old age'..means ur ready to keep pets....just a guideline...

hamster can last 5 years if you pamper it.. :)

Might lasted 5.5 years.. :(
Kinda of sad when we need to bury it.. :'(

Darn...that's explains it!! I always thought its strange to get a hamster to power up the generator...it just not enough to last...next.time I use a dog...no wonder mine lasts 2 years...

Where did you bury it? Mine's reaching 2, and the other day just shaved his tooth due to misallignment. Now added full grain bread to his normal hamster food.

Not as lively as it used to be, but still quite playful. Best about Syrian hamsters, they do recognize the owner via voice and smell.

Where did you bury it? Mine's reaching 2, and the other day just shaved his tooth due to misallignment. Now added full grain bread to his normal hamster food.

Not as lively as it used to be, but still quite playful. Best about Syrian hamsters, they do recognize the owner via voice and smell.

I bury it under my flat next to the tree.. Tears dropped.. At times will still missed it.. Wish to buy another hamster but... Don't want to have that feeling of lost again.. :(

Which do you prefer as a pet, and why?

I'll go for budgie as a pet. Why? See photo: :bsmilie:

8718l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.