Bubbling Blabber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have signed up to become a Reef Friend dive guide :)

staad, have you signed up? deadline coming soon leh ...

beivied said:
i have signed up to become a Reef Friend dive guide :)

staad, have you signed up? deadline coming soon leh ...

Just signed up, decided to give it a try. :) Seewhy too. when you going for the checkout dive?

staad3 said:
Just signed up, decided to give it a try. :) Seewhy too. when you going for the checkout dive?

hohoho ..... yayyyy..:cheers: how about frisky?? he was so enthusiastic the other day, almost going to reach inside jani's laptop and pull the dive site out :bsmilie:

the reefguide thing sounds really cool...but no money now to pay the up-front thing. *urgh* sad life of a student...loads of time, low on cash.

when you're working, loads of cash, low on time. eternal dilemma of life.

do let me know how it turns out!
((=

yo guys, check it out....

"Asian Diver Surface Interval 2005

When: Wednesday 14 Dec 05
Time: 7pm to 10pm
Place: Club Makino

What to expect: Silkair new launch of new flights to Kota Kinabalu, food, drinks, entertainment, goodies bags, lucky draw including top prize to Mabul!! "

you must RVSP at www.asiandiver.com ;)

Party time again ~~ :cheers:

All hardcore divers,

Can anyone share with me where can I get a cheaper Sunnto Stinger or Mosquito Dive Computer in Singapore??? Further, I will travel to HK in short, is it cheaper there?? Can you name the location or even better the shop name...

Thx mates!

Diin

sk163 said:
All hardcore divers,

Can anyone share with me where can I get a cheaper Sunnto Stinger or Mosquito Dive Computer in Singapore??? Further, I will travel to HK in short, is it cheaper there?? Can you name the location or even better the shop name...

Thx mates!

Diin

hiya.. try to get your Instructor/DM to enquire 1 piece for u.
perhaps, their lobang is at better rates... ;)

This is a UW photography forum. Might be better to ask in Finsonline (which u probably had already done) or scubaboard.

Cheers in your quest :)

Yes, I'll be there.

Anyone else going?

Surface interval..

Will be there for a while.
Pretty neat party. No strings attached free drinks, food plus prizes :bigeyes: I will go there have dinner and then char bot heh heh..

My table won lots of prizes but I won nothing....

pity that i ended up cannot go .. worked until 11pm last night.. hope you guys had fun, hohoh... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.