Bring Out the Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
jeanalsys.jpg

Introducing Alsys & Jean from sunny Singapore.

Description: This will be a bikini shoot-out on a well-appointed beach location on our tropical isle. So be sure to slap on lots of sun-tan lotion, dust-off that trusty ol straw hat, and train yourselves for loads of rapid-shutter-action. For these 2 girls love nothing more than to flaunt their beautifully toned bodies on glistening white sand. So what are you waiting for? Tickle them pink with your crystal-clear aspherical lenses.

Alsys says: "I have lived near the beach all my life, so I guess within me lives an endless summer day at the beach where I am Queen of all sand castles and little sea-horses wisk me away on a gentle breeze to my knight in shining armour....trail of giggles"

Jean says: "I think my first bikini, I was six, and it was polka dotted and I had a real big belly but I still looked great."
Well, look at her all grown-up now!

Details: We invite 12 ClubSnap photographers to photograph Alsys & Jean this Saturday, 22 April for 3 hours, starting from 3.30pm.

Note: This session is priced at S$80 per pax.
(As this is a premium photo event, VIP members will be charged at S$75)
Exact location & theme for the shoot will be released to confirmed participants.

Bookings are now open.
Interested participants please register your interest by emailing to:
modelinn@gmail.com now!

Upz for the morning, guys!

Hurry hurry, only a few days left to confirm your slots.. :)

Hi Guys,
Due to insufficient interest generated for Alsys & Jean, i have decided to cancel this shoot.

In any case i would like to thank those of you who had taken the time to respond so far.
Sorry for the disappointment.
But more importantly, i welcome any feedback from ClubSnappers that will help us serve you better.

modelinn said:
Hi Guys,
Due to insufficient interest generated for Alsys & Jean, i have decided to cancel this shoot.

In any case i would like to thank those of you who had taken the time to respond so far.
Sorry for the disappointment.
But more importantly, i welcome any feedback from ClubSnappers that will help us serve you better.

Hi Just a comment, maybe you should bring the no. of photographers down to a smaller crowd, as too large a group will effect the photo shooting.

Just a comment and suggestion.

ak6110 said:
Hi Just a comment, maybe you should bring the no. of photographers down to a smaller crowd, as too large a group will effect the photo shooting.

Just a comment and suggestion.
Hi AK, thanks for your observation.
Well pointed-out.
However, my dilemma in acceding to your request right away is a matter of cost.
If U will notice, the models that i had employed at our prior shoots are highly sought-after, hourly-rated professionals. They command a premium at commercial shoots. The reason i had coddled them into modelling for these sessions is so that fellow ClubSnappers interested in working with good professional models will have the opportunity to do so. But alas, i can only do so much as to make the shoots that i organize affordable. i cannot subsidize them. If U are familiar with the prevailing rates good models command, perhaps U will understand my predicament. If i were to lower the number of participants, i will have to up the price each participant has to pay.
In the 2 shoots that i had conducted so far, participants are seperated up into 2 groups, for which they then take turns to photograph the model. So far, most of the participants i have spoken to have been able to garner good shots from the 3 hour sessions and remain fairly contented. This i must attribute and indeed thank our well-mannered participants for their thoughtful self-regulation.
No matter, i am giving your comment serious consideration.
Perhaps, if you, or any other ClubSnapper reading this thread can indulge me further by shedding some light on a realistic rate to number of participants ratio, i will know better how to overcome this niggling limitation when i organize shoots in future.
Your insight and contributions to this question will be greatly apprciated. Thank U
.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.