BornFire Festival 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was really good!
though i was totally amused by the sheer number of L lenses! (even got iirc a 300L)

but bright lenses would be v useful in those conditions(without flash)

r we allowed to move around to shoot during the performance?

r we allowed to move around to shoot during the performance?

Yes, at the back but not infront of everyone...UNless you are their official photographers. Went there just now, eventhough i was late and got a good spot. Not really crowded as i thought. And those going tomorrow, prepare to either pump ISO or a good lens. No flash photography for this kind of events. ;)

Yes, at the back but not infront of everyone...UNless you are their official photographers. Went there just now, eventhough i was late and got a good spot. Not really crowded as i thought. And those going tomorrow, prepare to either pump ISO or a good lens. No flash photography for this kind of events. ;)

Will you be coming tmrw? Cant wait for tmrw hopefully weathers goes fine ;)

woah, which means a fast telephoto is much needed for such event (low light, no flash, and if you can't get close to the performers) :sweat:

i thought it was a camera convention once i steeped in hah, the performers were amazingly graceful and entertaining! GREAT JOB FOR THE PERFORMERS!! Without them would be jus another empty stage.

Guys, some behind the scences on the event. Enjoy!
Today there will be some new performance added.

4138796931_7d2feeff74_o.jpg

4139569838_31239352b7_o.jpg

4139569684_639759dde3_o.jpg

4138808641_f6e5ac550c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, some behind the scences on the event. Enjoy!
Today there will be some new performance added.
images

woah phoakm! am definitely going later! will be one gal lugging tripod n cam ard there :embrass:

btw, anywhere it's out of bounds? will set up tripod and station at the spot :p

woah phoakm! am definitely going later! will be one gal lugging tripod n cam ard there :embrass:

Just try not to step into the sound control area and not too near the performers as the oil will splash onto ya cam when they perform... See u later... u can join aunty fairy there too... Just look for an aunty with big bag and walk around as if she got wings...

ooi... machiam i sound i am so big size siah :angry:

*throw fire torch at ambious* :devil:

sky black black again leh. hope it's ok.

am gng there later then aft tht gng to shoot at my fren's gig. long day :lovegrin:

ooi... machiam i sound i am so big size siah :angry:

*throw fire torch at ambious* :devil:

*Fire torch flew pass... miss Ambious*

*Fairy jumping mad*

I only said u got big bag, not big body. At least flip like fairy better than flip like duck...

Raining heavily in town, hiding in Red Dot Traffic, Maxwell now...

Last edited:
As shown in e pics,tripod might be a bad idea

Just try not to step into the sound control area and not too near the performers as the oil will splash onto ya cam when they perform... See u later... u can join aunty fairy there too... Just look for an aunty with big bag and walk around as if she got wings...
there's a band playing right now.
sky black black again leh. hope it's ok.

am gng there later then aft tht gng to shoot at my fren's gig. long day :lovegrin:

Weather is not so good since mornng on this area. Now shy is quite dark.

*Fire torch flew pass... miss Ambious*

*Fairy jumping mad*

I only said u got big bag, not big body. At least flip like fairy better than flip like duck...

Raining heavily in town, hiding in Red Dot Traffic, Maxwell now...

Miss Ambious? :devil: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.