Book reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't often see people reading a book in public.

Not in the crowded MRT, not at McD/KFC or in a banking hall, waiting for your number to be called, while waiting in a queue.

Well, a few days ago, I went to a clinic for some minor ailment. I brought a book to read. The doc told me that he hasn't seen a patient who brought a book to read in a long time. :think:

i haven't found any good new authors in a while.

i just keep re reading the old ones.

Once i saw this pui pui schoolboy playing psp from braddell to bukit batok not lifting his head even once. power

i once saw this pui pui schoolboy playing psp during a dinner buffet once.

he lifted his head once in a while for his maid to feed him food. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

They dun even wanna to browse thru' a magazine in the clinic, while waiting to see the Doc.

Maybe i'm the only one out there, but I rather not touch a magazine that probably has been handled, flipped, thrown, coughed at, or maybe sneezed at by an unknown number of patients before me....I even get paranoid touching the door knob before entering the doctor's office.

Same goes for the railings/handles in the MRT, buses, public entrances, escalator railing...

i always read in the train, waiting for doc, books, magazines, newspaper, and i do notice others who read, and what they are reading as i am interested to see any new titles to read.

why waste your time doing nothing especially when you are standing. when i have a seat, normally i will take a nap though especially from work back home.

i always read in the train, waiting for doc, books, magazines, newspaper, and i do notice others who read, and what they are reading as i am interested to see any new titles to read.

why waste your time doing nothing especially when you are standing. when i have a seat, normally i will take a nap though especially from work back home.

i like to think of what to shoot, plan for what to shoot ;p

I read! But it's mostly chick lit. Hahaha. I have a book 90% of the time in my bag, and my books look yellow from all the re-reading. Hurhurhur. =D I'm a bookworm

I read! But it's mostly chick lit. Hahaha. I have a book 90% of the time in my bag, and my books look yellow from all the re-reading. Hurhurhur. =D I'm a bookworm

At the clinic, the clinic assitants would have called me bookworm if I were to be skinny, a bit haunched and with thick glasses. But, I am not, so they nicked me Bookman...:bsmilie:

At the clinic, the clinic assitants would have called me bookworm if I were to be skinny, a bit haunched and with thick glasses. But, I am not, so they nicked me Bookman...:bsmilie:

I sure hope I don't look like what you described! :bsmilie: Though I wouldn't mind the skinny part. Hurhurhur.

Status
Not open for further replies.