black out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, me too :think:
s_wrx said:
eek!

anyone got caught in the black out in the north?

i know i did.. :( but it has been restored, some blks around my plc haven't got their electricity back tho...

maybe S Power selectively preparing everyone for a real blackout. just in case a sabotage sort of attack, most singaporean are prepared. :bsmilie:

me and my imagination...

funny, from my room I still can see one of the neighbouring block power is still down.

My version of backout
On the left is buiding with no power, and on the right is building with power

Blackout1.jpg

EOS500N said:
nah my fren take it easy. he prob juz spoke from his head. not from his heart. spur of the moment thingy. cool it ok? :D

Any racial comments, especially in the open forum is unacceptable either intentionally or uninttentionally........

Knighthunter said:
Any racial comments, especially in the open forum is unacceptable either intentionally or uninttentionally........
well... its up 2 him 2 stand up 2 his own actions. :dunno:

Are you an M1 user? I can't sms my partner.

i cant sms or call too. network busy =/

Yes, I am a M1 user.

Got no clue how handphone signal has something to do with electricity. Thought it was something serious. Decided to climb the stairs to keep my family company ASAP as a result.

I believe your partners and friends are okay. No worries.

skfoo said:
Yes, I am a M1 user.

Got no clue how handphone signal has something to do with electricity. Thought it was something serious. Decided to climb the stairs to keep my family company ASAP as a result.

My starhub hp can't call out, but my sis singtel can.
Its so hot without the fan :sweat:

skfoo said:
Yes, I am a M1 user.

A handphone signal router need electricity to work, if mass black out like this I belive some router base also affected. Well, it's only few minutes black out not too serious. Some people still living in places without electricity, so I believe we should be grateful.

part of serangoon, in darkness too.

can't imagine if this happens on euro finals...

w.s said:
part of serangoon, in darkness too.

can't imagine if this happens on euro finals...

dun worry now power is up. All are safe to watch TV liao :sweat:

Clementi hit by the black out also, now restored. :sweat:
took some shots before and after - many shutterbug use flash to take shots as well.

Sounds interesting....
North, South, east and west all kana.....

Central got lights!!

Just wander, the gus from Ind comes here and go stright into the power generator? Save on building a storage tank to keep stock?

skyline_impreza said:
:think: Maybe its time to get some battery-operated TV

sekali like the england - france match...

1-0 up... then 89min... blackout...

next moment, electricity come back... score 1-2 :devil:

Not enough, a mini power generator. Battery wont last long.
Wah!!! Imagine those who rear expensive fishes like Arrawana. Need tons of air :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.