bigbikefest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still life and landscape shooting for eow??? :bsmilie:

Was there today. Met this very f-up guy at a particular booth with 2 bikes for charity. Actually i wanted to take 2 models with the bikes there but was told that it's for charity one. He just told me off with a look that seems very pissed off but how would i know? He's a guy in blue carrying an Olympus.

So in the end i asked the 2 models to go to another bike to pose.

The stupid blue BMW Touring bike tat has an air-brush painting of Bob Marley on it right? I wanted to take a photo of the Bob Marley on the flairing, the lady from the booth purposedly stand there dun wanna move away... she ask me want to take a photograph for charity... in my mind i said to myself, do i look like i want to or need to? She purposedly stand there dun let ppl take their photos... wat kind of charity? I bet is bullshit. :sticktong :sticktong

Was there today. Met this very f-up guy at a particular booth with 2 bikes for charity. Actually i wanted to take 2 models with the bikes there but was told that it's for charity one. He just told me off with a look that seems very pissed off but how would i know? He's a guy in blue carrying an Olympus.

So in the end i asked the 2 models to go to another bike to pose.

Bikes w/babes sitting on them. Have good excuse to shoot 2 at one time. :bsmilie:

To me a sexy babe sitting on a bike is just ugly... provided she is Vicki Butler Anderson in a racing suit sitting on a class 2 sport bike.

The stupid blue BMW Touring bike tat has an air-brush painting of Bob Marley on it right? I wanted to take a photo of the Bob Marley on the flairing, the lady from the booth purposedly stand there dun wanna move away... she ask me want to take a photograph for charity... in my mind i said to myself, do i look like i want to or need to? She purposedly stand there dun let ppl take their photos... wat kind of charity? I bet is bullshit. :sticktong :sticktong

Yeah...especially that guy who gave me that look sucks MOST! So that's y in the end i brought the 2 models to another bike to take.

Yeah...especially that guy who gave me that look sucks MOST! So that's y in the end i brought the 2 models to another bike to take.

If I am not wrong, is it the guy in blue and white checkered shirt, wear specs (those transition type one) and at this M**** booth? If it is him, I had the same experience with him. He got take part in the beer chugging competition on Sat if u all had noticed.

If I am not wrong, is it the guy in blue and white checkered shirt, wear specs (those transition type one) and at this M**** booth? If it is him, I had the same experience with him. He got take part in the beer chugging competition on Sat if u all had noticed.

Maybe but he doesn't wear specs. He's strapping an Olympus cam.

:bigeyes:

Snoweagle / Kuantoh / wrx_sti_22b

ohhhh!!!! such a bad thing to happen with u.... i will remember this and take special care of you for next session....

:think:

:bigeyes:

Snoweagle / Kuantoh / wrx_sti_22b

ohhhh!!!! such a bad thing to happen with u.... i will remember this and take special care of you for next session....

:think:

Haha...if there's a next session, i dun think u'll want to know me anymore.

Haha...if there's a next session, i dun think u'll want to know me anymore.

may be not snoweagle....

But I would really like to "THANK" all those Clubsnap Photographers who took some of their precious time out to help us with the event......

Nice road king. :lovegrin::thumbsup:

I just find that nowsaday ppl like to use the word 'for charity', 'donation' etc... but actual fact the money (or at least a large part of it) goes into funding their own company, or themselves... i dun quite believe it anymore... even some charity gala or events that i know of, you'll be surprised that behind it all, a large part of the money collected goes to the own company that wants to make a profit out of it, the company might even be in the red or something, & only a small percentage was donated to 'watever watever' organisation...

Thinking abt it now, tat store turns me off with an ugly blue BMW touring bike...

One of the most attn grabbing bikes that parked there on Sunday afternoon was a very new red Ducati 1098 that got many ppl's attn, sure you dun see one often... it is the most powerful twin cylinder bike that has a capacity of 1098cc displacing 160bhp with a 172kg dry weight.

Was there to enjoy the bikes and "eye-candy". Im not really a bike person, but the bikes really look good. Got a to know the specs of some of the bikes and all.

Took this shot of the girls there also
JD_Girl.jpg

more pics here...

RiotBike.jpg

Do leave ur comments...

Hope to have Big bike Fest 2008 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.