bigbikefest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i know that! he's so much better than me but the girls are just complaining. they complain about everything. ;p

eow, are you gonna be at the bikefest?

send me the pics of those girls.. or better msn or even their mobile no...i dun mind trying my best to convince the girls tat 自然 is beauty;p

yes I'LL be there to take shot of the BIKE:thumbsup:

send me the pics of those girls.. or better msn or even their mobile no...i dun mind trying my best to convince the girls tat 自然 is beauty;p

yes I'LL be there to take shot of the BIKE:thumbsup:

cannot cannot cannot! they say cannot. sorry. =D err might drop by to see performance tml then. lens too short to shoot the performance anyway

cannot cannot cannot! they say cannot. sorry. =D err might drop by to see performance tml then. lens too short to shoot the performance anyway

....:cry:....

:bsmilie: Amazing, I wonder what changed you?

u should knw who .......:bsmilie: keep it a secret;)

Bikes w/babes sitting on them. Have good excuse to shoot 2 at one time. :bsmilie:

Bo bian.....i'll just think of it as a challenge:thumbsup:

u should knw who .......:bsmilie: keep it a secret;)

Oh! The girl at the automobile workshop at Eunos? :bsmilie:

Thankx for the info. Was looking for some event to shoot :sweat:

now in shanghai, heard he be fly over and bring her back 1st class seat n 5 star hotel to stay for 1 mth, all expences paid :thumbsup:

I see... keke ^^

Oh! The girl at the automobile workshop at Eunos? :bsmilie:

too bad she no longer work there....:cry:

harrynkl activation tml. ;)

i think it's you =x but can't confirm its you. hmmm your real name is harry too right? not many official photographers there at the event. hahaha. they say you took ugly photos of them hahahah. okok stop OT-ing

my name oso Hairy...................hahahahaha

haiz... fasting month. only can shoot bikes! :) must control myself :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.