beware of this seller

Clearly there is no few scratches on the 50D, we were sitting in the streets and i even turn the camera in all angles to show him that it is mint and it's worth the 800bucks.
He agreed and mention nothing about his so call "scratches" on the 50D

RebelXsii said:
Thanks for pointing that out as i find it retarded to blame the charger for blink as it needs to blink to indicate it's charging.
Lastly i do admit my fault for the wrong information about the SC as i mention to him clearly in our conversation that day it was an estimation. cause my bro has about 8k++ worth of photos taken with 50D since purchased.

Hope u dun insult people by calling names..i din call u names either.my 500d charger din blink and this is my 1st 50d,i believe nothing wrong of.me to.ask.why is it blinking right? And later on i found out its norm so i din say anything more.

The scratch ,Its at bottom of the live view lcd screen.battery cannot hold charge.at the top of ur post u say no scratch than now at the bottom of ur post u say scratch at bottom.i sms ask and u din bother reply
Like i say he asked nothing about the battery life span and i wasn't sure so i did not mention in our entire trade. condition of camera is not equal to battery life span.
I said my frens camera has scratches at the bottom of the camera caused by tripod. And my unit has no scratches. I show it to you that day, and YOU DID NOT POINT OUT YOUR SO CALL "THE SCRATCH" at the bottome of the live view lcd

RebelXsii said:
Clearly there is no few scratches on the 50D, we were sitting in the streets and i even turn the camera in all angles to show him that it is mint and it's worth the 800bucks.
He agreed and mention nothing about his so call "scratches" on the 50D

Since when did u turn the camera in all angle to show me its mint? I put in my lens and u test shot a few but din say anything and clearly theres a scratch mark there on the lcd...

I din say much about u either just that u are not honest.and i believe ppl can jude from their own heart.just want ppl to be alert when thy deal with u

We were sitting inside the restaurant call streets.we were not sitting in the streets..we can ask the waitress to be witness

Hope u dun insult people by calling names..i din call u names either.my 500d charger din blink and this is my 1st 50d,i believe nothing wrong of.me to.ask.why is it blinking right? And later on i found out its norm so i din say anything more.
I apologize for that. If you had call me before posting here about the 10k or 17k SC which i don't see a big difference when the SC life span is 100k, you would have upgrade your 50D the higher level camera by than. Just like you upgrade your 500D.
And i need to work. Before i wanted to reply you i saw this thread... seriously at 1st i couldn't be bothered til you start accusing me with those make up story. Do u dare not admit you made up half the story?

Since when did u turn the camera in all angle to show me its mint? I put in my lens and u test shot a few but din say anything and clearly theres a scratch mark there on the lcd...
I were flipping the camera to you just in case you forgot... and i said take your time to test.. did i rush you? You checked and agree.. smiling saying great grip, paid me and ask me to accompany you go get CF card.. did i grab the money and run? I even lead you to the bus stop... for the entire hour you could have just say no to the trade... what's up with paying.. go back home den start complaining? It's not like the shutter mirror flew out from the camera or the LCD screen drop off or fungus in camera like my previous purchased. i sent my unit to bro fatigue for cleaning and it cost, even thou it was cheaper as compared to canon which i previous check with canon.

The point is, it's working fine. I don't see any scratches that you mention. YOU DID NOT MENTION THE SCRATCH WHEN I PASS YOU THE CAMERA TO INSPECT. Lastly... what about those make up stories u added in?

Which part did i make up wor?hope u remember i ask u about the scratch at the live. View lcd screen.u say got screen protector..chill down.i not trying to start a quarrel

Last edited:
The camera works fine, and the battery issue is minor, if indeed it is really an issue at all. Transacted price also seems to be fair. Enough said about the SC too.

Scratches or any physical marks on camera bodies are plain for potential buyer to see. Buyer can always walk away if not satisfied after checking. No point complaining after the deal is done IMHO.

I underatand u need work but two days and no reply from sms? How long does it take to sms?just sms me and say u busy and all is ok.

" When i meet him that day,i saw the mark where he say his friend camera was,i ask.if he can.lower.price"
You mention nothing about the user mark. And my frend's user scratches was across the serial number of the 50D need me to take a picture show u anot?

"Well i just feel thT he lied in a thread few weeks back say helping friend to sell.now he tell me he selling to raise fund to buy 5d.than as i search i realise he alrdy bought a 5d before."

I said i wanted to buy a 5D2, not 5D so what's up with referring back to i already bought a 5D, please if you can't rmb clearly don't accuse ppl. 2ndly I did not lie about the 50D that i was selling. So what if i can prove to you my fren's 50D unit has a obvious scratches on the bottom of her 50D? She decided to back our the buy. What's up with few ppl having 50D? It's not like there's a million canon DSLR in the market to choose from. Furthermore i rush you NOT. i said take your time.

"Thats bcos he say in mint condition thN when i see the cam it has a crack.than sld ijust accept without saying anything?and i just made.it as a remark and din insist on it as well "
So is it a scratches or a crack? Did i point a knife at you to accept? You can just say no? Most Importantly you did not mention to me on the spot. You said u accepted it and come here make remarks? So u buy the camera so that u could have a chance to make remarks on me? Are u trying to say this? Purposely buy a camera with "flaws" u claim to spot, not mentioning on the spot, go home happily go forum and complain ya?

Which part did i make up wor?hope u remember i ask u about the scratch at the live. View lcd screen.u say got screen protector..chill down.i not trying to start a quarrel

You asked about the liveview but you still went through with the deal right? Not happy you can keep your money and walk away, once deal why come back and complain? Chill man, if can just take it offline and settle, this is making you look bad.

I underatand u need work but two days and no reply from sms? How long does it take to sms?just sms me and say u busy and all is ok.
Bro you msg me ytd evening and i was doing guard duty man... this morning i came in and saw this ... seriously u know what is can't be bothered to reply u...

Its a scratch not crack.apologise for the typo.thats not on purpose.my intention is only for ppl to be more careful when thy deal with u.i admit i accept the camera after pointing out to u the scratch on the lcd screen and i am ok with that.the shuttle count is what i not happy abt when u say below 10k.but no reason for u to say its a retard quetion about the charger.i ask u about the charger the day before,cant u be kind enuff to let me know why its that way?u cant be on guard duty on day right?i not asking for refund or what ever..

pulls a chair sit down, eat potato chip @@ show
make sure the front row seats are left empty ... i sit beside you, share with you my pop corns and 7ups @@kiddy show

Its a scratch not crack.apologise for the typo.thats not on purpose.my intention is only for ppl to be more careful when thy deal with u.i admit i accept the camera after pointing out to u the scratch on the lcd screen and i am ok with that.the shuttle count is what i not happy abt when u say below 10k.but no reason for u to say its a retard quetion about the charger.i ask u about the charger the day before,cant u be kind enuff to let me know why its that way?u cant be on guard duty on day right?i not asking for refund or what ever..

seriously, why not save up to buy a brand new camera? that way you can get your perfect camera.

buying from second hand market, you bound to have some issues.

markwee said:
seriously, why not save up to buy a brand new camera? that way you can get your perfect camera.

buying from second hand market, you bound to have some issues.

Ya..will take note..din expect.such incidents.now lesson learnt.anyway just want ppl be careful,doesnt pay to be good.