Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

Is anyone gonna create a wikipedia page for our dear Mr Hong? We can highlight the issue as a 'controversy' surrounding his career.

Do take note to include his 'notable achievements' such as the set up of his online portal though, we don't want his wiki to feature only his controversies n_n

u may try :bsmilie:

lesson learnt... don't fool around Clubsnappers!

They guy is turning into a legend in clubsnap. Current top hall of fame if there ever is a chart for that.

They guy is turning into a legend in clubsnap. Current top hall of fame if there ever is a chart for that.

sad he didnt reply... i wish hong was here. i wanna still mess around a bit:rolleyes:

To be honest, I am not a photographer and not into photography. To be very frank, my intentions of joining this thread is to join in with the rest of those who are warning others from hiring JH from any sort of work.

I will not go into too much details. I think all those participating in this thread have already seen for themselves JH's way of, erh, doing business. But I'll just like to add my voice to this forum so that those reading will realise that the above-mentioned incidents are not isolated one-off incidents. They are not incidents resulting from a possible misunderstanding, nor are they possible he-says-she-says episodes. After all, to err is merely human. But if there emerges a constant trend of similar issues surfacing, then I'm afraid it's more than just a mistake that JH has regretted; it's become an issue of the lack of integrity.

I'm so peeved I chanced upon this thread AFTER being suckered. I think I've contributed quite a fair amount to helping JH with his 80k debt. As usual, he promised the sky, and delivered, well, nothing. (Yes yes call me Sucker.)

I can write off the money as payment for my own stupidity, but now JH is causing me more than money problems. His vendors are coming to me with issues about payment, which means he's dragging my name into the mud together with his already disreputable one. He is constantly shoutingly accusing me of saying things I didn't say, just as to get himself off the hook.

I find it interesting that he's so protective about his home and family, not realising that it's his lack of integrity that's creating a problem for the very people he love.

It's a refrain I'm getting sick off, JH is always right, and everybody else - everybody in this forum, the people he hire, his clients who he makes empty promises to, the whole world in fact, are all wrong wrong wrong, and don't deserve a single cent of their money back. Only JH deserves the money, to pay off his debt (it will be interesting to find out how he incurred a debt like that!).

That's all I have to say. Thank you all Club Snap members for allowing me the opportunity to add to this thread. I hope there are no more additions testifying to the business methods of this one man; it will be mortifying if more people are cheated of their hard-earned money. I also hope that the person in question will perhaps come to his senses, and realise the harm he is doing to himself and his family by continuing this charade; Singapore is a small country, one cannot stay un-exposed for very long.

To be honest, I am not a photographer and not into photography. To be very frank, my intentions of joining this thread is to join in with the rest of those who are warning others from hiring JH from any sort of work.

I will not go into too much details. I think all those participating in this thread have already seen for themselves JH's way of, erh, doing business. But I'll just like to add my voice to this forum so that those reading will realise that the above-mentioned incidents are not isolated one-off incidents. They are not incidents resulting from a possible misunderstanding, nor are they possible he-says-she-says episodes. After all, to err is merely human. But if there emerges a constant trend of similar issues surfacing, then I'm afraid it's more than just a mistake that JH has regretted; it's become an issue of the lack of integrity.

I'm so peeved I chanced upon this thread AFTER being suckered. I think I've contributed quite a fair amount to helping JH with his 80k debt. As usual, he promised the sky, and delivered, well, nothing. (Yes yes call me Sucker.)

I can write off the money as payment for my own stupidity, but now JH is causing me more than money problems. His vendors are coming to me with issues about payment, which means he's dragging my name into the mud together with his already disreputable one. He is constantly shoutingly accusing me of saying things I didn't say, just as to get himself off the hook.

I find it interesting that he's so protective about his home and family, not realising that it's his lack of integrity that's creating a problem for the very people he love.

It's a refrain I'm getting sick off, JH is always right, and everybody else - everybody in this forum, the people he hire, his clients who he makes empty promises to, the whole world in fact, are all wrong wrong wrong, and don't deserve a single cent of their money back. Only JH deserves the money, to pay off his debt (it will be interesting to find out how he incurred a debt like that!).

That's all I have to say. Thank you all Club Snap members for allowing me the opportunity to add to this thread. I hope there are no more additions testifying to the business methods of this one man; it will be mortifying if more people are cheated of their hard-earned money. I also hope that the person in question will perhaps come to his senses, and realise the harm he is doing to himself and his family by continuing this charade; Singapore is a small country, one cannot stay un-exposed for very long.

thanks for sharing.

wow. another one

Joseph Hong...

seriously...

in the Bible, Joseph (the son of Jacob) was a righteous man.

Joseph the husband of Mary, mother of Jesus the Son of God.

JH should really change his name

maybe "Lau Hong" would be better

This thread is over a year old, there's no need to be a professional grave digger. For all we know, Joseph Hong could have shaved his head and became a monk seeking the path of enlightenment.

wow. another one

Joseph Hong...

seriously...

in the Bible, Joseph (the son of Jacob) was a righteous man.

Joseph the husband of Mary, mother of Jesus the Son of God.

JH should really change his name

maybe "Lau Hong" would be better
So how come Joseph Stalin get to keep his name? :bsmilie:

This thread is over a year old, there's no need to be a professional grave digger. For all we know, Joseph Hong could have shaved his head and became a monk seeking the path of enlightenment.

his track record was amazing. off the top of my head

chngpe01, the TS and the new girl all got scammed by him.

sooooo... :)

i always raise this thread as a typical example for scam issues against photographers. u wonder why.