Beware of this buyer!!

Desimond

Mar 16, 2012
Just wanted to warn you guys about dealing with Clubsnap nick name is Princejr -
Name is Ang and phone number is 96322080

I recently responded to the below ad in BNS and was arrange to meet at NYP at 9am (11/06/2012) but the buyer didnt turn up and not even a call or sms to said the is cancelled. such an irresponsible buyer.

Just to let all the clubsnap people know be careful of this buyer.

LINK: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-...tbuy-bags-crumpler-5-million-dollar-home.html

Noted, thanx for the heads-up! :)

so until now you are unable to contact the buyer? thinking of an unlikely possibility that maybe he lost his phone?

Nope i sms and call he never reply at all. And i saw his whatapps is online.

I did reply and tell u that I am not meeting just that is was early morning before 9am.

You are there way earlier before to wait and just that I inform you late you have to post such comment. Anyway, what done is done. I forgive you.

Just be careful with what u post.

i don't understand...pls explain further bro...

I can show you my whatapps i didnt receive your msg at all on that day when we suppose to deal.

I don't understand a single word. :(

I did reply and tell u that I am not meeting just that is was early morning before 9am.

You are there way earlier before to wait and just that I inform you late you have to post such comment. Anyway, what done is done. I forgive you.

Just be careful with what u post.

And i sms you said that is ok that you want to cancel the deal but at least inform me or what, and i scare that you never open your 3g connection so i sms you also but you didnt reply even one sms/whatapps.

OK let the matters rest. Anyway you should send a sms/whatapps again but you didn't.

And you didn't mention about your work place have low reception at all.

What done is done no point arguing. I just giving a heads-up to all the clubsnap-er