"Better than Buffett"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite common in the world MLM. The downlines idolise the uplines. Example, my friend is involved in some MLM scheme, he consistently denies it as MLM. Idolises this fella by the name of Peter Cox, says he's well known around the region. Googled it and found nuts. :rolleyes: MLM... the world of spin doctors...

Aye, he's one of the 'bad eggs' in MLM. He is also the very early ones which once launched the whole MLM industry under banning in Singapore for several Years.

FYI, he's the one that started NOP in the very beginning. Somehow, they kept changing name. That's all.

Klose said:
It's quite common in the world MLM. The downlines idolise the uplines. Example, my friend is involved in some MLM scheme, he consistently denies it as MLM. Idolises this fella by the name of Peter Cox, says he's well known around the region. Googled it and found nuts. MLM... the world of spin doctors...
Doesn't the name itself already suggests something? ;p *ahem* :embrass:

Here's a kicker...

10 yrs ago when I got married, I was left in a ditch without a wedding car 2 days b4 the big day. I was suppose to use my parents car, but it konked out last minute.

Being broke and desperate, I could not rent a car. I was desperate, I started asking friends.

One of a mutual friends worked with NOP, the next day he called up and said her boss was kind enough to lend me his S280, no strings attached. I picked it up the day before and was overwhelmed by the fella's kindness, I did not even know him at all and vice versa.

Of coursed when I returned it with full tank and a red packet as a thank you in return.

That fella turned out to be Mr. Phang, so kudos to him. I read the article about him, but I think that's just a business front to drum about, I'm no big fan of MLMs either and will never buy thier products. But my lesson learnt is not to judge anyone until you know them personally...

cheers.

*Disclaimer: I am not his employee or any way related to him....:)

Nods. He can be a helpful. However no matter what, the way he does the business in no good.

That fella turned out to be Mr. Phang, so kudos to him. I read the article about him, but I think that's just a business front to drum about, I'm no big fan of MLMs either and will never buy thier products. But my lesson learnt is not to judge anyone until you know them personally...
understand where you're coming from, and no matter, a good deed is still a good deed no matter what you say

but i'm such hitler would have done some good deeds too - the question is whether it outweighs the fact that he practised mass genocide and committed war atrocities. to me, the answer is clear

understand where you're coming from, and no matter, a good deed is still a good deed no matter what you say

but i'm such hitler would have done some good deeds too - the question is whether it outweighs the fact that he practised mass genocide and committed war atrocities. to me, the answer is clear

I would agree to ur point...even Darth Vader had still a little good in him.:bsmilie:

Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back, Bespin Cloud City
Darth Vader: Come with me, my son.... It is the only way.
Luke Skywalker: *falls down the chasm*

Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, Endor Moon Forest
Luke Skywalker: Come with me....
Darth Vader: It is too late for me, my son... The Emperor will now show you the true nature of the Force. He is your Master now...
Luke Skywalker: Then my Father is truly dead.

Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back, Bespin Cloud City
Darth Vader: Come with me, my son.... It is the only way.
Luke Skywalker: *falls down the chasm*

Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, Endor Moon Forest
Luke Skywalker: Come with me....
Darth Vader: It is too late for me, my son... The Emperor will now show you the true nature of the Force. He is your Master now...
Luke Skywalker: Then my Father is truly dead.

The force is strong with u...

Godfather? :sweatsm:

Anyway I had posted in an international forum, see how they react. Phang just made himself a laughing stock

Link!

remember reading this sentence somewhere " pride comes before a fall ... "

in life better be humble, u never know what will happen for u tomm. Your plans may not be Heaven's plans.

This was found at the cult (SE)'s website:

Ewallet Withdrawal
Dear Our Valued Merchants (for Singapore),

We are in the midst of switching bank services to a global bank in order to serve everyone on a global level, all e-wallet withdrawal to bank accounts for the month of October will take 14 working days instead of the usual 7 working days to process your withdrawal.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

:eek::eek::eek:

one cause to a tragedy,

hubris.

otherwise translated as pride.

:nono:

Point me to the forums...

I was seeing the Chinese charity show on Sunday, and I heard Mark Lee thanking Sunshine Empire Pte Ltd for either a sponsorship or a donation...surely they cant be going bust so soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.