Best Transcend 30X Deal => All come in !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was there btn 1300 and 1400....din see anyone with red t shirt and blue berms leh...

feel so cheated!!...i want my parking charges back!!!

Shit! I go to sim lim square just now....and walk around there from 1-2pm.......there was not people wearing a red t-shirt and blue bermudas and be carrying Metro paper bags!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell!!! wasted my time to go there.....!!!
At least send us an email or call us if really want to cancel mah!!!
SHIT!!!! :rbounce:angry:

I understand that I didn't lost any money just now.....but HAVE WASTED MY TIME!!!! SHIT!!! OEMKING.....go to HELL!!!
better called you AIRPLANE KING!!!

expected la. if he really has e intention to sell he wont b so quiet. only post 1 or 2 msgs once a blue moon. juz wanna trick every1 of us...

felt strange so many cancelled after MO ends and he didnt make a noise...

I was there too @ abt 2.30pm.
Didn't really expect to see him.
Was there just to collect my rma motherboard.

:thumbsd:

Originally posted by bummer
ok...how now?

any other MOs?...or we go get ourselves?

how mush are the transcend 30x now anyway?

Guys, you may wanna consider AP's PQI CF cards offer.

My heart really goes out to you guys :( ... Clubsnap will be revising the guidelines for MOs really soon!

I have a feeling that this was done by someone who felt 'unhappy' in a recent MO & just wanted to pull a fast one & get back at everyone. I hope the Mods/Admin. can & will do something about this.:angry:

Originally posted by cyrilng
I have a feeling that this was done by someone who felt 'unhappy' in a recent MO & just wanted to pull a fast one & get back at everyone. I hope the Mods/Admin. can & will do something about this.:angry:

Rest assured. We can and will do something about it! :)

Originally posted by unnamed79
He ought to be SHOT ! :rbounce:
Hmm... by an Uzi? :dunno:

Anyway, I kind of saw this unfortunate thing coming. No "feelers" whatsoever from oemking was already a bad signal.

Feel sorry for you guys. :(

:Later,

heng ah. i doubted him right from the beginning man.
-refer to 2nd/3rd page of thread-

even if later he does come up with the card, i still heng also...got my card elsewhere. if not i survive on 2 16MB card for so long also can die ah.

let's see what oemking has to say now. meanwhile GO N LOOK AT THE OFFER ALAN PHOTO IS GIVING. if i rem correctly its dirt cheap...and local warranty...

What's over is over. Let's all grow wiser from this experience lor. Be wary a bit. Personally, I find Eastgear an example of excellent MO and service integrity. Perhaps other MO'ers can take a leaf from him. Reply to queries, respond to emails, etc. Its all just basic human courtesy, really. And such help build confidence in the seller. Its also a life skill.
But that said, I guess we should set this chapter aside and start anew. 2-cents'-worth. :)

Yup agree Eastgear is good. I tried PM him but unfortunately his PM box was full. But to my surprise within a day he emailed me apologizing n offer his help.

Hi everyone,

While ClubSNAP is not responsible for all the MOs that are happening in the forum, please be assured that we feel for you - everyone loses when something like this happens be it in terms of time (best case) or money (worst case).

The guidelines for FUTURE Mass Orders have been set down, and we shall see that they are strictly followed to ensure that we try to protect both parties.

Originally posted by kindred
:( ;( :( :dunno:

Hey any similar lobang from you instead?

what i feel is.. hes jus trying to lower his price as a "seller" and den others whos doing MO might have to lower too.. due to competitive price...

who knows.. multinickers.. wahhahaha

"the return of orangutan"

Status
Not open for further replies.