best place to take sunset or sunrise in sg?

trespasser

Mar 13, 2012
Hi,

Anyone have any recommendation for above subject?

Thanks in advance...=D

Hi,

Thanks in advance...=D

The usual suspect,

1) Pulau Ubin
2) Sentosa
3) Marina Barrage
4) Marina Bay
5) etc

Please do a search before posting, there's lots of thread discussing about it.

Thanks in advance..=D

anywhere that you have a clear view of the east for sunrise, and west for sunset

Hi,

Thanks in advance...=D
taking sunrise need to wake up very early, you need to be at the site around 6.30am, taking public transport is not always possible. and you need to have some experience to know where is the best exact spot to have sunrise.

try Sunset first, which is more easy, if you miss it, you still can take dusk light.

Listing for Land/City-scapes Venues - SINGAPORE

i am not a sunrise person so cannot advise you.

but for sunset. a wonderful place will be at Raffles Marina Country club (Tuas) near the lighthouse there. The colors of sunset is wonderful!

200084_10150143333207523_7418839_n.jpg

rhino123 said:
The usual suspect,

1) Pulau Ubin
2) Sentosa
3) Marina Barrage
4) Marina Bay
5) etc

Agreed on Pulau Ubin, sunrise is really breathtaking... I stayed at the chalet n woke up at 6.15am n wait... Worth sacrifice every mins of my sleeping time...=D

Last edited:
Thanks all for your kind advice.. I'll go test out these places... =D

For sunrise ---Punggol Waterfront
For Sunset ---Lower Pierce Res.

It'll be great to just have a clear horizon for sunset without the city buildings but that's not possible in S'pore. For that, you'll need to travel to West Malaysia. Can also consider the coastal areas around Tanah Merah ferry terminals.

Just saw a thread in the 'gatherings and outings'. Robin is organising a sunset shoot this Sat (9 Jun) at Labrador Park... can consider it too... :)

Last edited: