You are the best photographer in the world if you own a:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed

Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
You are the best photographer in the world if you own a...

Please note that the poll is restricted to 35mm systems and 35mm based digital systems. Hence, there is no "None of the above" option.

So don't go crowing about MF and LF cameras!

All of you better vote for either Nikon camera so I can be the Best Photographer in the World (TM) :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi

IMHO, this poll is silly. Everyone knows the the person behind that black box and pieces of glass that makes a good photograph.
Is this poll for those who cannot expensive camera's? I have seen some excellent pictures taken with "plastic camera's" like LOMO's, and trivial ones with LEICAS,NIKONS, CANONS.
I admire Sebastiao Salgado and he uses Leica R's, I admire Steve McCurry and he uses the Nikon F100, I admire Alex Webb and he uses the Leica M6.

I think you should re-title the poll to "the best camera in the world".

Aha, both have the D1x, as well as the F5.. But Jed wins! Why? Because he also has a D1 on top of that!!!!

Originally posted by YSLee
Aha, both have the D1x, as well as the F5.. But Jed wins! Why? Because he also has a D1 on top of that!!!!

You cannot discount the arsenal of lens that they hv. That counts too, doesnt it? Both are one man armies! :p

Jed has a 400mm f/2.8 AIS!

Then again.. there's someone here on the forums with really big guns. :D

Jed has a 400mm f/2.8 AIS!

Then again.. there's someone here on the forums with really big guns. :D

ah...but does he hv a D1x? Coz most people agree tht D1x produce the best photographer according the the polls :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shadus
ah...but does he hv a D1x? Coz most people agree tht D1x produce the best photographer according the the polls :rolleyes:
errr... i think Jed does have a D1x - but the poll is not about me or Jed (altho I am flattered :embrass: )..... and its meant to be a fun one....

Originally posted by Darren
errr... i think Jed does have a D1x - but the poll is not about me or Jed (altho I am flattered :embrass: )..... and its meant to be a fun one....

No, Shadus was referring to the guy with even more long guns then either you or Jed. :D

No, Shadus was referring to the guy with even more long guns then either you or Jed. :D

:light: I wonder who that is! ;p

That was meant to be Best Photographer in the World Poll II

Namely, you are the best photographer in the world if you own a:

6/5.6
50/1.0
85/1.2
200/1.8
300/2
400/2.8
600/4
800/5.6
1200/5.6
Oh and last option is for Red Dawn, because Canon not doing very well in Poll I - 20/1.8 ;)

Hehe... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.