Best Photographer in the World

You are the best photographer in the world if you own a:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the worlds best photographer if you own the best set of eyes and photographic mind :bsmilie: Not lenses or brands of camera :p

I'm still waiting for a mind and at least 1 good eye ;p

Originally posted by mervin420

well, you can always go for laser surgery.
maybe u can try out those "wear in the night - take off in daytime" contact lenses.

:light:

what kind of lens is that????? I want!

why not set up a "the most sillest poll in clubsnap"? i am sure to vote jed's.

Originally posted by Goldmember
why not set up a "the most sillest poll in clubsnap"? i am sure to vote jed's.

I reckon this thread has a little bit of a story behind it, and it was done in jest so don't take it too seriously yah?

Cheers. :)

Frankly, I don't remember exactly what the history was but I *do* remember it was in jest, anyone who knows me well enough would know that too.

Take care,

and if you want me to remove this poll because it offends you, let me know... in fact it's ancient history but seems to keep getting polled from time to time which keeps causing it to resurface in the new threads...

It's still good fun though!

Originally posted by Jed
Frankly, I don't remember exactly what the history was but I *do* remember it was in jest, anyone who knows me well enough would know that too.

Take care,

and if you want me to remove this poll because it offends you, let me know... in fact it's ancient history but seems to keep getting polled from time to time which keeps causing it to resurface in the new threads...

It's still good fun though!
\
hhehheahhaa..
true true...
still so fun after all this while...
wonder...

what if you use a pin-hole to shoot?

...yah , lens or camera, it's just as funny as saying that you're the smartest student in school by virtue of you having the most expensive pen or pencil.

Honestly I think the combination of photographer and his equipment makes a better photographer. With 2 equally talented photographers, one uses kit lens and another a sharp F2.8 lens, the latter will have an edge. Good photographer will be limited technically with his equipment (low-light, closeup requirements, etc.)... and a photographer who don't know how to take advantage of his expensive equipment also produce average results.

..if you can create world-renowned artwork with any system in your hand, relative to the maximum capability of that system, your eye for detail and your post-processing competency.

What? No Kodak Brownie??

Best photographer, doctor, basketball player, you name it
there will be one created. Of course the game is that, it takes time
to reach there (with the correct strategy) and to be known as such.

More confusion will arise if one will to put aside those human egos
and try to see if you can be an influence/mentor to those aspiring
photographers out there encouraging them all the way.

-----------------------------------------------------
The best is yet to be. This is the motto of the
Anglo Chinese School, so being the best is
not enough. See what you can do to another
fellowman to bring him forward instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.