Bay Beats 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezzotint

Dec 27, 2004
Balestier area
martinliew.zenfolio.com
Well, one or two pops of flashlight won't harm the performers right? Despite of the kind warning from The Esplanade personnel. Use flash as fill-in light only. Use it only at the appropriate moments.

Yeah I'll be going tonight but not shooting. Day 1's band line-up is not quite appealing and usually they are "warm-up" bands. Day 2 is always the happening night.

Happy shooting. :)

Legoz

Mar 7, 2008
As if the security guards would know what fill light is...
Tsk tsk tsk..

Macuser

May 18, 2009
Well, one or two pops of flashlight won't harm the performers right? Despite of the kind warning from The Esplanade personnel. Use flash as fill-in light only. Use it only at the appropriate moments.

Just another selfish soul. Have you tried performing and get blinded temporarily by a flash? Seem like you want the organiser to kick you out of the show. There is a reason why the organiser ban flash on live performance.

harper

Mar 13, 2005
lost in translation

Yeah I'll be going tonight but not shooting. Day 1's band line-up is not quite appealing and usually they are "warm-up" bands. Day 2 is always the happening night.

its already very good if photography is allow... please do not use flash if it has been allowed.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2009
Just another selfish soul. Have you tried performing and get blinded temporarily by a flash? Seem like you want the organiser to kick you out of the show. There is a reason why the organiser ban flash on live performance.
i do feel that overwhelmed with camera flashes can make one feel like superstar. but anyway i'm not them so i dont know :confused:

spazzer

May 5, 2007
BUKIT PANJANG
i went on friday and sat for this event, sat is really pack.... no intention to head over today=.=

Benares

Nov 23, 2007
SG, Clementi
Saw a bunch of photographers letting their flashes go wild yesterday at the (smaller) outdoor theater (not the make-shift stage). The area was jam-packed with people and I think the event-marshallers couldn't do much since there were too many people.

Surprisingly, the lighting of the peformance seemed sufficient on iso800 up already. Is there a need to fill flash and 'kill off' the colours? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom