Barton 1972 Leather Straps - A User Review

You can try Good Goods. Nice friendly chap called David who served me over there. That guy is an expert in film cameras!

Seconded, I bought all three straps from Good Goods too at Parco Millenia Walk.
Pretty cool store too, but most importantly it's the customer service that made me 'plonk' my money down.

Hey guys I've added some extra close-ups of the straps, hopefully it gives a clearer picture of the quality.

Thedraperyfalls said:
Hey guys I've added some extra close-ups of the straps, hopefully it gives a clearer picture of the quality.

Thanks. It's been very insightful.

Errz said:
think i'll go Good Goods instead Alan Photo.

Yeah. I'm gg down too. Maybe later. Haha

Thedraperyfalls said:

Thoth said:
Thanks. It's been very insightful.

I agree. Thanks for the very helpful review.

The last i saw at Good Good, there is quite a variety of them

I have one bought in HK, great strap and beautiful design! Thumbs up!

So both of you got our straps yet? :p

Too busy to go down... Probably next weekend. This weekend be heading to Bangkok for biz trip... Dunno if can find it there?

Thoth said:
Too busy to go down... Probably next weekend. This weekend be heading to Bangkok for biz trip... Dunno if can find it there?

Nice! Not sure whether can find there or not. The Barton website did not indicate there is a distributor there. Enjoy your trip!

Nice! Not sure whether can find there or not. The Barton website did not indicate there is a distributor there. Enjoy your trip!

Tks... Well, I got some good places recommended by some bros here... Tks in advance. Will check out some camera shops there... Seems BKK & HK are the best places to get camera stuffs...

:bsmilie: