Bak Chor Mee stall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown

Staff member
Mar 24, 2003
Singapore
was having super late dinner with some friends recently.

i was having bak chor mee and we were joking about the pig's liver thingie then one of my friends noticed a small black ball-like thingie on the ceiling above the bak chor mee uncle..

OMG THERE'S REALLY A BLOODY SECURITY CAMERA!!!!

other stalls dun have. only the bak chor mee stall.

so next time, if u dont want ter kua, need to say properly hor. dun let unker catch u.

note: spotted at clementi food court beside NTUC.

Clown said:
was having super late dinner with some friends recently.

i was having bak chor mee and we were joking about the pig's liver thingie then one of my friends noticed a small black ball-like thingie on the ceiling above the bak chor mee uncle..

OMG THERE'S REALLY A BLOODY SECURITY CAMERA!!!!

other stalls dun have. only the bak chor mee stall.

so next time, if u dont want ter kua, need to say properly hor. dun let unker catch u.

note: spotted at clementi food court beside NTUC.

I think the small black ball-like thing you saw cannot receive sound?
Maybe the bak chor mee stall boss want to monitor assistant got keep kopi lui in pocket or not.

dominator said:
I think the small black ball-like thing you saw cannot receive sound?
Maybe the bak chor mee stall boss want to monitor assistant got keep kopi lui in pocket or not.
dun have to revieves sounds mah... where got cctv recieve sound one? very rare lor..

Astin said:
Just put a microphone under the cash registrar machine, not too difficult to record sound right?

think the owner will have orgasm every night he hear the playback... kaching kaching... :bsmilie:

Bak chor me - Mai hum .... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.