Bad Customer Services at ASUS Royal Club of Singapore (Just wanna shout my anger out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a track record of failures and poor customer service, including deleting complaint threads from their forums.

I have very bad experience with Sapura which manages many of the repair centers. NEVER use them.

yes... SAPURA is the ONLY service centre i would never go.... Bad customer service, Bad product knowledge, and Never pick up their phones, and best still, do not dare to talk to their own Apple Regional Customer care people.....

and they go around selling laptops for students and they cant even handle their own problems..

want a mac ? go direct AMK HQ and send in. hassle free. Sapura. totally :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Never ever buy from ASUS especially products like Notebook Computer,LCD Monitors,and PDAs,you might consider their Mainboard which their quality Standards has dropped.
The Worse service I ever encountered was in Singapore, they only have a pathetic Service center and do not have a call center.
Good luck for those who call their service Center they will never pick up the phone, for those who sent their Notebook for repairs you can wait for a month for the servicing.
Remember this two names "Jason" & "Jimmy" they are so call the incharge of the service centre at the Adelphi.
Good Luck to you at the same time God bless you, if you ever need to speak or see this two thugs never give in to what they said to you. You will get to nowhere and if that is the case do not hesitate to contact their Taiwan headquarters(0800-093-456) in order to get your problem solve otherwise you can consider buying other brand of notebooks and sell away your current Asus notebook since it can't work well. God Bless you.God Bless American,God Bless the Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ever buy from ASUS especially products like Notebook Computer,LCD Monitors,and PDAs,you might consider their Mainboard which their quality Standards has dropped.
The Worse service I ever encountered was in Singapore, they only have a pathetic Service center and do not have a call center.
Good luck for those who call their service Center they will never pick up the phone, for those who sent their Notebook for repairs you can wait for a month for the servicing.
Remember this two names "Jason" & "Jimmy" they are so call the incharge of the service centre at the Adelphi.
Good Luck to you at the same time God bless you, if you ever need to speak or see this two thugs never give in to what they said to you. You will get to nowhere and if that is the case do not hesitate to contact their Taiwan headquarters (0800-093-456) in order to get your problem solve otherwise you can consider buying other brand of notebooks God Bless you.God Bless American,God Bless the Queen.

Good Luck to you at the same time God bless you, if you ever need to speak or see this two thugs never give in to what they said to you. You will get to nowhere and if that is the case do not hesitate to contact their Taiwan headquarters(0800-093-456) in order to get your problem solve otherwise you can consider buying other brand of notebooks and sell away your current Asus notebook since it can't work well. God Bless you.God Bless American,God Bless the Queen.

Good Luck to you at the same time God bless you, if you ever need to speak or see this two thugs never give in to what they said to you. You will get to nowhere and if that is the case do not hesitate to contact their Taiwan headquarters (0800-093-456) in order to get your problem solve otherwise you can consider buying other brand of notebooks God Bless you.God Bless American,God Bless the Queen.
You must be pretty piss to register with a photography forum to complaint about a computer service center. (and post the same complaint twice). ;p

Merry Christmas and God Bless You.

Second that on Dell. Pay a bit more for the 3 yrs on site warranty, 1 working day response time. Peace of mind for 3 yrs.

Always go for well branded companies like Acer, HP/Compaq, IBM, Dell. They have well defined process and stocks thus no matter how bad the repair is, you will still get it done sooner or later.

Those lesser known brand should be avoided unless you are geeky with computer stuffs so that your work is not affected badly.

I remember I had a great experience with Asus customer service last time. My Asus A8JS laptop motherboard was faulty and they are able to replace it in just a day! Their personal also replace my dirty & damage casing for free too.. That was like a year ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.