Averal @ Centeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

designerwhere

Deregistered
Oct 6, 2007
Sembawang
adcreativeproductions.com
Shoot last Saturday at Centeral in Clarke Quay.
In collaboration with Flipfreak who was kind enough to bring a makeup artist.
We were pretty unlucky cos e rain just spoiled all our plans.So supposed to be a cheery outdoor shoot but we were stuck in the shopping centre for hours, so we shot with wat we had.
Pardon e horrible light conditions and contrast in the pictures. Still playing around with the camera to create certain moods.Not very successful thou.:bsmilie:

Sample shot:
0c4f3226df3e43b5.jpg

IMHO,i find the pictures actually work,somehow,no idea how,but it does,to me anyway,only the last one didn't seem to work for me

Hmmm noise & desat? Seems to work well for the first one. Like the compo of the descending stairs.

IMHO,i find the pictures actually work,somehow,no idea how,but it does,to me anyway,only the last one didn't seem to work for me

Hmmm....too in ur face n without e stairs ar?
Ha ha. I like e mood actually n Averal is a real Pro..... if not for her.... She really brings a presence with her to e camera screen. If it was someone else as e model ,i would just hide my pics under a rock forever. She was the one who made it work!

Did you use a mobile phone's inbuilt camera? :think:

Sorry for being frank, but I think first thing that came to my mind was "Did he scan the photos from a magazine?" May be you will like to tell some of us here why you choose to shoot / process the photo this way?

Sorry for being frank, but I think first thing that came to my mind was "Did he scan the photos from a magazine?" May be you will like to tell some of us here why you choose to shoot / process the photo this way?
1)Wanted to capture a mood.
2)still experimenting with camera,lighting n shooting style.

Maybe adjust your style based on available lighting. If the lighting is bad, you can try shoot her more on close up, lesser light required. :)

Flash and monopod/tripod also helps in low light condition. :)

Is the model wearing 2 different colour clothing ?
The first picture looks like she is wearing brown, but the 2nd picture
it seems to be black. I must be colour blinded. :confused:

A bit underexpose for my liking, but I like the composition of the 2nd picture.
Keep shooting and hopefully your next shoot will have better weather :)

Maybe adjust your style based on available lighting. If the lighting is bad, you can try shoot her more on close up, lesser light required. :)

Flash and monopod/tripod also helps in low light condition. :)

Forgot to bring tripod so who can i blame except myself:bsmilie:
Ha ha...shoot too much close up wait pple say i taking from camera phone again:bsmilie:

what camera are u using and at what iso?
the noise is really bad.
do tell us so we can avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.