Averal @ Centeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no pro, but the mood you are trying to capture somehow is not done. First thing come to my mind is that, you have set the ISO too high esp. if your camera cannot handle low light condition well and pretty Averal's face was covered by too much hair. Use a flash.

I think the pics look underexposed. I like the expired film colors, but with it so dim they just look faded. If you want the old fashioned film-like look, you could probably try to give it a soft focus and flary appearance. The way the pics are now, the noise just looks like...noise. heh Have fun!

I think the pics look underexposed. I like the expired film colors, but with it so dim they just look faded. If you want the old fashioned film-like look, you could probably try to give it a soft focus and flary appearance. The way the pics are now, the noise just looks like...noise. heh Have fun!

Understooded!!! Shall learn from my mistake!

Hi - scanned from a magazine - nice compliment! :) - I'm not so sure on the composition of No2. I agree it does capture the eye (so I guess that's a success in its self) however I think also leads right past the model and out the image. The de-saturation works nicely, so for me a good series, and hey experimentation is what keeps us creative – look forward to seeing some more!

Hi - scanned from a magazine - nice compliment! :) - I'm not so sure on the composition of No2. I agree it does capture the eye (so I guess that's a success in its self) however I think also leads right past the model and out the image. The de-saturation works nicely, so for me a good series, and hey experimentation is what keeps us creative – look forward to seeing some more!

ha ha....Thanks for the comments.
Seriously .... scanned from a magazine does not sounc like a positive remark to me but heck...wat do i know? :bsmilie:

Wah, can shoot at Central arh? I kenna chased out by security guard for shooting there lor... :kok:

Is noise really a taboo in photography ? I have seen one pic by David Prakel in his book titled "Composition" , it looked really artistic and great. It gives a sense of feeling like looking at the subject through a textured glass. Maybe ths pics here may be abit too soft, that couldn't bring out the effect when compared to Prakel's.:)

Is noise really a taboo in photography ? I have seen one pic by David Prakel in his book titled "Composition" , it looked really artistic and great. It gives a sense of feeling like looking at the subject through a textured glass. Maybe ths pics here may be abit too soft, that couldn't bring out the effect when compared to Prakel's.:)

Hmmm.... Thanks...shall research on that!!! lolx:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.