Australia - Gold Coast

blueskye168

Aug 28, 2006
First time posting some pics here from my recent trips...

1) Was using TX5 for this shot...
Australia_0005-TX50310CS.jpg

2) Was using TX5-SweepPano for this shot...
Australia_0001-TX50295CS.jpg

3) Was using TX5-SweepPano for this shot...
Australia_0002-TX50622CS.jpg

4) Was using TX5-SweepPano for this shot...
Australia_0003-TX50312CS.jpg

5) Was using TX5-SweepPano for this shot...
Australia_0004-TX50076_EDCS2_AVPS.jpg

Not sure why/how-to-resize/post PANO-pics, coz 2 to 4 seemed soft/blur but not in my actual-pics...!!

Please enlighten me if possible, TIA !!

Interesting pictures. Anymore? :cool:

First time posting some pics here from my recent trips...

Not sure why/how-to-resize/post PANO-pics, coz 2 to 4 seemed soft/blur but not in my actual-pics...!!

Please enlighten me if possible, TIA !!

Cool effects! :)
but don't over-do it because the pano effect is basically quite gimmicky, like fake tilt-shift photography. Too much and it gets really annoying.
Furthermore, the wider your view, the more empty the photo can seem.

What size is your original pano shot?
Just about any photo editing software has re-sizing function wat... probably even the free one that came with your camera has such function too...

Interesting pictures. Anymore? :cool:

Thanks for viewing:)

Well, many more to come in fact, as I shots about nearly 19?? pics (nearly 2000 including only afew short-HD-videos from both my E-PL1 and TX5...) during my about a week stay.;)

Meanwhile just 'hang-on' as I'm trying/trial & error on getting those 'Pano' thingzz right, coz in CS-Gallery those Pano pics appeared sharp but not so when linked/uploaded to CS...:dunno:why:confused:

Last edited:
Cool effects! :)
but don't over-do it because the pano effect is basically quite gimmicky, like fake tilt-shift photography. Too much and it gets really annoying.
Furthermore, the wider your view, the more empty the photo can seem.

What size is your original pano shot?
Just about any photo editing software has re-sizing function wat... probably even the free one that came with your camera has such function too...

Thanks, bro:cool:

That's why each time when I wanted to execute a Pano shot ( take for example the one at the beach/seaview...) I'd wait for something/subjects or humans to come into frame and at the more appropriate position and timing, then I release the shutter and pan for it:)

Regarding the size of my Original-SweepPano was 4912x1080 and I resized it to about ranging from 1080-1130 x about 240 thereabout due to different pano-pic will turn-out to have a different file-size when I applied a constant figure during resizing...coz need to bear in mind that bigger than 400kb-file-size just unable to upload to CS, you see. But, the weird thing is that when uploaded to CS-Gallery, pics were still sharp but not so when uploaded to CS...:bigeyes:

Any solutions, anybody...?? Tia.

Last edited:
i like no.2...pano shot at the beach, too bad the sun is overblown.

sweep-pano is one cool feature. :)

i like no.2...pano shot at the beach, too bad the sun is overblown.

sweep-pano is one cool feature.

Thanks:)...and yup agreed on the "helpless"-overblown:cry::(...:bsmilie::bsmilie: