Australia: Adelaide

rainfyre

Aug 28, 2006
Will be visiting relatives for a week or 10 days in Adelaide. I am wondering, is there anywhere in Adelaide itself that i can go with photographic opportunities? I am not looking to stay overnight somewhere else....so anywhere within driving distance will be good.

Thanks!

Why dont try Hanhdorf, Or go to windy point during the night for a city light photo shooting, Port Adelaide......And I was In Adelaide for school. And city there is some attrative places

Try kangaroo island

Barossa Valley for great shots of the Wine yards with many having very traditional looking buildings, Handorf for the 'German' feel, Glenelg and Victor harbour for some seaview, kangaroo island for the seals...

I was there for school trip. I miss those places like Handorf and Victor harbour. The town is not much to see. But I found quite peaceful. Ya of course, barossa is good place for photography and there is Jabcob Creek wine factory and their restaurant. Want to go back again if I have a chance.

Frankly you should ditch the idea of not staying overnight even if its for budget constraints. Australia is huge and many locations take half a day of driving just to get there. Just my two cents worth.

As for sightseeing, another place would be the Blue Lake at Mount Gambier.

go to glenelg! =) i just know they are having 14 deg celcius now at this time. Do not forget your jacket! =)