Attn: Photogs who shot Poledra last Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
We will have a small gathering on this Wed at the SEED. At Funan foodcourt, about 6:30pm++. You can bring along your digital files, prints, etc so we can share with Poledra & Flora.
We can also give you instant feedback, comments, critiques as much as you want. (or as much as you can take.... ;) )

Astin said:
We will have a small gathering on this Wed at the SEED. At Funan foodcourt, about 6:30pm++. You can bring along your digital files, prints, etc so we can share with Poledra & Flora.
We can also give you instant feedback, comments, critiques as much as you want. (or as much as you can take.... ;) )

My pictures turn out not very good leh. Pai seh lah.

Then you can come and see other ppl's photos lah. It is our small gathering after a very eventful and hot and humid and interesting photo shoot.....

i sent some of mine for printing liao.. hope to get them by tis wednesday... beri rush leh.. but pics not so nice leh.. not model fault, its photographer fault :cry:

yes...its not the models fault...its yours... :blah:

jus kidding.. :bsmilie:

linch said:
yes...its not the models fault...its yours... :blah:

jus kidding.. :bsmilie:

Only the model and organiser have the access to the private folder :blah:

Looks like cannot "siam" already lor. Will try to be there if my working hour permits.

Must apologise to the gals first. sorry...sorry.... :(

Astin, I try to leave my office early for once this month, see if I can drop by and catch up with you folks ;)

Astin said:
Come come, I intro the Botanic Garden smile model to you :D

Wah...but seriously is she of one of the CS member(Speedlite)'s wife? Thought I see her before when I sold one of my lens to Speedlite.

Ok recieved my prints liao... will be at SEED tomolo to pass them to Poledra.. see you around Astin.. maxkcyeo i'm also as stressed as you coz tomolo so many pros there :sweat: and it's my 1st time to SEED :sweat:

Will try to make it but no promise (due to work commitment) :D

cheers!
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.