Attempting to start a comic series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

centuaro

Oct 1, 2008
Hi guys, I am attempting to start an online comic series, It is pretty much inspired by the wtd series. But I am doing my best to develope my own style.

3570311345_8bb6981267_b.jpg

Please give me somemore ideas so that i can write more.

think you should learn how draw with layers and use a tablet to have brush like lines... your lines are flat... and art work looks like a 5 year old one... after view, no intention to read on the words nor interested in the strip.

Cute. LOL. Though there are similarities between this and the WTDuck

Definitely need to improve on the drawing... it doesn't have to look detailed, but the basics of form and posture, weight, proportions, action line should be there... after that, work on your humour, cause I don't think it's very funny...

http://poopinesses.deviantart.com/ Check out his/her stuff. Simple stick figure drawings, but the person have the essentials (expressions, action lines, proportions) done right. And of course, the humour is top notch. (though it ain't about cameras) :thumbsup:

And of course, don't copy. People can easily tell. Give your character a bg story, personality (even if you don't plan to include it in the comic strip), and work your ideas partly based on those details.

E.g. He's short, so he always have to call in the 'ladder gang' to help him.

Not too bad, the thing with comic strip is that you gotta keep trying till you get the "formula" right. Keep it up ;)

Alright.
How about this

3571112906_8ff2376ae1_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.