At first, you had my curiosity... But now, you have my attention

Why on earth would you want to do this? old film cameras have their charm!
Wonder how the image is stored in his camera.
Don't see any SD card or any other means of image transfer, or any video showing this.

Why on earth would you want to do this? old film cameras have their charm!
Wonder how the image is stored in his camera.
Don't see any SD card or any other means of image transfer, or any video showing this.

he did take out the SD card component from the NEX! but yah... the video doesn't show how the images are transferred to the card.

still.... most impressive...

he did take out the SD card component from the NEX! but yah... the video doesn't show how the images are transferred to the card.
still.... most impressive...
I suspect it's on the left of the white cover:
$13-open.jpg

This is really amazing. Kudos to the kid!

was amazed too. but it'll be easier just buying adapters for old sch lenses no? since effectively it's still a nex lol

was amazed too. but it'll be easier just buying adapters for old sch lenses no? since effectively it's still a nex lol

Guess it's more "how u get there"

Cool! Would be even cooler if he put the plans on the net, but I think Sony objected when someone else put an iPod in an old Walkman case some years ago.

Then again, since Sony bought over Konica-Minolta, it's all one brand, right? :bsmilie:

Cool! Would be even cooler if he put the plans on the net, but I think Sony objected when someone else put an iPod in an old Walkman case some years ago.

Then again, since Sony bought over Konica-Minolta, it's all one brand, right? :bsmilie:

Sony bought over Minolta, not KM.

Probably next project on his list would to rip out the innards on an A7 and make a digital full frame version. Quite impressed with the "transplant".