around singapore

sachokphantom

Mar 26, 2010
singapore
hi guys. im clearing my leave till end of the month and wanna ask some kakis to join me for an expedition around singapore. :) anyone free, nothing to do, bored or also looking for kakis please free to contact me.. :)

Probably good if you can give a clearer direction like shoot KTM, haunted house, Marina Bay or etc.
Else it is slightly difficult for like minded comrades to join up.
Maybe you can use Cleonbus' outing as a template for yours.

Probably good if you can give a clearer direction like shoot KTM, haunted house, Marina Bay or etc.
Else it is slightly difficult for like minded comrades to join up.
Maybe you can use Cleonbus' outing as a template for yours.

I cant think of a place yet. Mayb i could take a bus or train instead of driving.

I cant think of a place yet. Mayb i could take a bus or train instead of driving.

Yes, but it would be best if you have a concrete plan instead of just throwing out a general idea.
Very hard to get people to join when they don't know about timing, location, agenda.

Maybe you can say which day and time range then I can assist you in thinking up of something.

Yes, but it would be best if you have a concrete plan instead of just throwing out a general idea.
Very hard to get people to join when they don't know about timing, location, agenda.

Maybe you can say which day and time range then I can assist you in thinking up of something.

Haha. Thanks bro.

My bto flat will be ready any time soon at punggol. Project name will be punggol spring so to my new future neighbour lets us go walk around punggol to get familar of punggol.

Meeting point: punggol mrt
time: 1700
date: 20/02/2011