Armed SAF serviceman caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.
its sad for his parents and those who cares about him. If he was under stress previously, i bet hes feeling even more heat now.

oh man...it could turn out to be another Virginia Tech case if he really pull the trigger...

There is something socially and morally wrong with this person...a normal human will not do it...he needs to see a doc...

so that loony turn out to be Cpl Dave...:bsmilie:

I really hope he didn't do that just to impress the girls...

Especially since it was the Army Open House over the weekend, and the girls actually got to shoot the SAR21...

IMHO, girls are never impressed by loonies with guns in orchard road. :bsmilie:

maybe gf says wants want to see his gun... he literally thinks it is the real gun :bsmilie:

:sweat:

I wonder what his defence in court will be. :sweat:

1. To prove the weakness of security in camps procedures.
2. To demostrate the reaction time of MINDEF.
3. To demostrate the vigilance of the public/home affairs.
4. To prove that SAR-21 looks like a toy and nobody notice its a real one.

I agree with number 4. It looks more like a sissy toy IMHO. :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: like tat oso can! :bsmilie:

Next mth ORD and he did such a thing. That's sad for doing such thing. Imagine that he had to face, Court Martial and Public court liao. Awol while on guard duty, attempting to steal rifle out of the camp. Somemore to town area which face danger to public. Not that only, it consists of live ammunition. That's it. His future is in deep ****... wondering what actually happen to him.

Look like when you book out be it active or NSman, extra security check.

Yeah, I think because of this one incident, the SAF will amend the standing orders for guard duty in camps, like having to report location frequently at regular intervals, more procedures to ensure the firearms/ammo are not brought out, etc. Maybe next time all guard duty firearms got embedded GPS device for tracking. Later batches of soldier boys chum liao. :thumbsd:

for the next 2 weeks. I feel sorry for all the guard duty personnal.... turnout like no tommorrow. cannot sleep. :(

for the next 2 weeks. I feel sorry for all the guard duty personnal.... turnout like no tommorrow. cannot sleep. :(

actually DO should be made to sleep at guard room too..faster reaction time in case of emergency..

Feel sorry for the Guard Comm n DO sure kena left n rite endless report to write................................ :confused:

ya man...just need one bad egg to spoil the day for the rest of the people...also its a wakeup call since 911...

such things should not be taken lightly...he could have taken 5 lifes including his...its also shows how easy it is to take a weapon out of camp and into the city without people knowing it...how can so many people not notice...but frankly...i also will not notice...

That's it liao loh...this 'garang' camp mate sure make it big for the entire battalion. I pity those with him, sure kenna more restriction and regulations.

I'm sure all of us will be very interested to know the background reason behind his act.

Status
Not open for further replies.