Armed SAF serviceman caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nowadays armed soldiers walking around orchard road getting more common so one might think anything is wrong :sweat:

Most likely he dismantle it, stuff it inside his bag. I wonder how the arm department miss him out?

yeah sar21 can be easily stripped justlke m16. 5 rounds easy to keep. RP also never really check pple's bag when they book out. wonder is the armskote man who find out or the SDO..

camp guard, superior, sdo, camp commandant all sure kena jialat liao..cos of one guy..

Carry the gun to weapon must be tiring. Heavy huh???

When he was caught, was it like dramatic Hollywood scene???

When he was caught, was it like dramatic Hollywood scene???
not sure.. but i sure dun wanna be 1 of the photog when he's doing this

DSC_6432.jpg

OMG!! :bigeyes:

What was he thinking man?!

Think he must be assigned to do sentry duty and then he just slipped out of his camp unknowingly to his colleagues.

How he managed to bring the rifle all the way to Orchard Road and what was he doing there is really a big mistery. And I wonder did the police came fully armed and loaded when they arresting him. Cause since he had a SAR 21 in his pocession, he can easily fire shots at the police if he resist arrest. Of course, by then he would probably shot dead by the police already.

OMG!! :bigeyes:

What was he thinking man?!

Think he must be assigned to do sentry duty and then he just slipped out of his camp unknowingly to his colleagues.

How he managed to bring the rifle all the way to Orchard Road and what was he doing there is really a big mistery. And I wonder did the police came fully armed and loaded when they arresting him. Cause since he had a SAR 21 in his pocession, he can easily fire shots at the police if he resist arrest. Of course, by then he would probably shot dead by the police already.

ya lor...but i suppose police are with tactical vest just like sometime back one guy with a gun they also had a islandwide manhunt looking for him..lots of police from spec ops command..

imagine that guy went to airport and patrolled as per normal like other soldiers..dangerous!

Actually I pity his family...the ordeal that his family has to go thru' now.. because of his selfish acts...:think:

Well, just hope it's not because of too much of such public display that these young NSFs thought it's ok to bring the weapon out in public display... or involved in too much of those Cosplay that he thought can just pretend to be one of those toy weapon. Gosh!!

M16 is around 3kg and the SAR21 should b lighter.
Actually, with the telescopic aim sight and the gas chambers at the hand guard, it's slightly heavier than the M16, but not that much a different.

Status
Not open for further replies.