Are you a di ko pek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
You see, alot ppl like to shoot nude, chio bu, preety mei mei, sexy ladies etc.

So, are they di ko pek?:think:

Just saw a young man (model) posting here, seeking photographers to update his portfolio, asking tfcd, i think. But, he also ask for $$$ to cover transport.

BUT, he was treated differently, ppl slam him by saying photographers also need transport $$$, claim from who etc......

If the young man is a beautiful lady, i wonder wat will be the treatment be?:think:

Hello, to all di ko pek, please don't feel offended, i just asking.

I also like females, but i only shoot for $$$ nowadays. If got brilliant ideals, might consider.

smurfman said:
So, are they di ko pek?:think:

Wa lao er !!
I'm a PS artist so my eyes lit up when I thought I saw the word 'Di', haha....
Was wondering whats DI Kopek?...kekeke..

Cheyy... like that spell meh?...
Chee ko pek?..

redstone said:
I've heard:

It's natural for men to look at pretty women.
If not, 3 possibilities:

He has a wife
He has a girlfriend
He's gay

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
What! Even got wife or GF, still can not look at other women?????

HS

Honestly I find photos of scantily clad females distasteful, offensive and dispectful to women. But they are great to look at. Some lucky fellas have to do the job we don't want to. :bsmilie:

Talking about tiko peks. Had this "daniel wong" user PM me to say "Hi how are you" and tried to made a pass at me.

:bsmilie:

depend on what kind of nude, some are very artistic and some are very seducing, there are also some that are 'over done'.

when see the artistic type= wow, great shot.
when see the seducing type=;( the blood pressure boil, heart pounding faster.:rbounce:

when see those 'over done'= abit sianz liao.:sticktong

I am 100% a di ko pek. I like to shoot pussy.
See my avatar.

what is di ko pek? is it edible?

whoelse said:
I am 100% a di ko pek. I like to shoot pussy.
See my avatar.
I just picked up a small black pussy few weeks back. look so weak and skinny, now after care looked much better.

espn said:
Talking about tiko peks. Had this "daniel wong" user PM me to say "Hi how are you" and tried to made a pass at me.

Daniel Wong is a woman.

I went to see a movie with her once.

Please leave an empty seat between you and her if you don't want to miss anything on screen. :bsmilie:

espn said:

Changing your avatar would solve the problem. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
Daniel Wong is a woman.

I went to see a movie with her once.

Please leave an empty seat between you and her if you don't want to miss anything on screen. :bsmilie:
so what happens if ....?

tiko...cfm i am one la....100%...i only like girls hahaha..... buten the "pek" i cannot...coz i still young...hahaha

:thumbsup: Keep it up! We need more people like you! :thumbsup:
Ho-Lang!

Drudkh said:
I just picked up a small black pussy few weeks back. look so weak and skinny, now after care looked much better.

Ti Ko Pek: According to the National Singlish Dictionary; defers to 99% of the men in Singapore, either am or will be in later stages of life, who likes the opposite sex. The remaining 1% are men who are homosexual or saints.

That would pretty much cover everyone in CS. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.