Are you a di ko pek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we see enough "regulars" at the fashion shows, modelling events, so on and so forth. Do we have a list of candidates for the CS TPK Idol? :bsmilie:

TMC said:
Well we see enough "regulars" at the fashion shows, modelling events, so on and so forth. Do we have a list of candidates for the CS TPK Idol? :bsmilie:

cannot lar, last time i wanna creat CS idol, kenna lock by mods.............:cry:

TMC said:
hahah ok. too bad then coz I got a list of ppl ready liao.

wa, you good.:thumbsup:

Some of the famous event shooters in CS. look around and you will know. Easily recognizable. My name would prob be there too if there is a poll. :bsmilie:

TMC said:
Some of the famous event shooters in CS. look around and you will know. Easily recognizable. My name would prob be there too if there is a poll. :bsmilie:

Too many.....too many in CS........

My model friends have told me MOST of the TIME (which is around 95%) photographers are TEE KO PEK. The 5% who is still TEE KO PEK but on guys with muscles.....:devil:

TMC said:
She is speaking the obvious. :bsmilie:

thanks har buddy......

models are my friends btw.....hehe.....so i respect them lar. so they know if i were to shoot them, move them around and look at them is all about professionalism. if not, they would have sue my ass off! haha...........:bsmilie:

and yes they know i love to look at pretty girls too. i am sure you are too unless you like those muscular hunks........:devil:

Sion said:
Those who came to the model photo shoot with the largest and longest lens? :bsmilie:

There is one appropriate word for it - Phallic symbol. :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

Sion said:
Those who came to the model photo shoot with the largest and longest lens? :bsmilie:

Take long lens to zoom in on what har? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sion said:

I tot are those people like to use ultra wide lens? So they can get very very close.:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.