are all movie heroes becoming emo punks?

What do you prefer out of the choices below?

Results are only viewable after voting.

9V-Orion Images said:
What most guys think of twilight.

I would like to point out that there are fangirls out there that would eat up pic#1 like savage beasts.

Just sayin'. :bsmilie:

cause twilight are for emo soapy ppl who dreams of a fantasy romance?

ew. reality isnt like that sadly.

never safe to let your gf watch twilight... if you're unlucky, they'll kena the edwardcullen/jacobblack-poisoning hahaha

she likes the book, but doesn't really like the vampire guy.. but she said the wolf has nice body..

did u dig ur eyeballs out? or vomit ur guts out?
i passed out.. can't rmbr.. the only thing i rmbr was my gf said: "you can sleep.. it's ok, i understand.."
so i did.. ok, lah, got aircon, but the seat smelled.. $10 sleep..

of course i wouldnt. cause i'm not a fan of it. LOL

oh. but the writer of that article isn't a Twilight Fan either. it's a very psychological analysis of why that novel is so popular amongst teens, tweens and moms LOL

Can someone tell me what is Twilight all about? I never watch or pay attention to it and from what I heard or read, my conclusion are:

1. Crappy story with nice look guys and dreamy ideals to smoke girls and aunties so as to increase numbers of viewer.
2. Vampires that doesn't looks or feeling like a vampire.
3. Something is wrong with scriptwriter so they fix it with some guys taking off their shirts.

actually, from listening to my gf, the novel sounds quite nice, but the movie.................................