are all movie heroes becoming emo punks?

What do you prefer out of the choices below?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
honestly... it's getting from bad to worse ever since Twilight took center stage.

and now it's affected Conan: The Barbarian. honestly... to me it looks more like Conan, the Emo One with Dark Eye Shadow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816462/

Old Conan:

VS

New Conan

let's have a poll :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2007
www.flickr.com
jason mamoa as...gasp! conan?!?!? that guy can't even look serious without looking funny!

dwayne johnson...now, that's a conan.

I hoped the emo punk has a scene in which he replied to the question what is best in life? with "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women" in the most emo expression. :bsmilie:

Sep 24, 2009
SG_ID
www.flickr.com
tis is because all the buff ones become tooth fairy.. leaving the ultimate task of saving the world to people with long fringe, covering their eyes, because they thought the world is too painful to see..

Sep 17, 2008
hmm. just look at this

[youtube]M3CFYc1dYlA[/youtube]

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
When my friends convinced me to watch twilight together we all agreed it definitely had to be a comedy. It was hilarious!!! Best comedy I've ever seen. Srsly.

Sep 24, 2009
SG_ID
www.flickr.com
When my friends convinced me to watch twilight together we all agreed it definitely had to be a comedy. It was hilarious!!! Best comedy I've ever seen. Srsly.
actually, my gf forced me to watch it with her.. i fell asleep, but she was ok, she did understand the situation.. :lovegrin:

Top Bottom