Applying for Exit Permit via Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
hi guys, i wanna apply for exit permit via Net, but before tat i wanan know abt the procedures.

That is:
1) do i need to apply in advanced? if yes, how many days?
2) Do i have to wait for any documents (e.g permit pass) from cmpb via mail?
3) Do i still have to report back to cmpb after i come back?
4) After i applied, can i don't go due to some personal reasons? Do i have to inform cmpb?
5) If i only plan to go one day, can i request for more than one day(e.g 3 days), just in case.
I just had my medicial review, still pending (Pes D).

TIA!

West_ray said:
hi guys, i wanna apply for exit permit via Net, but before tat i wanan know abt the procedures.

That is:
1) do i need to apply in advanced? if yes, how many days?
2) Do i have to wait for any documents (e.g permit pass) from cmpb via mail?
3) Do i still have to report back to cmpb after i come back?
4) After i applied, can i don't go due to some personal reasons? Do i have to inform cmpb?
5) If i only plan to go one day, can i request for more than one day(e.g 3 days), just in case.
I just had my medicial review, still pending (Pes D).

TIA!

1) Not sure but apply ASAP just to be safe.
2) Nope, you'll be given an exit permit number. Print the screen to obtain a hard copy.
3) No need, you can "report" and "return" the EP on the net.
4) As above.
5)Not sure also but I don't think there should be any problem.

BTW, if you're out of Singapore for less than 30 days, you don't need an EP, just a notification will do. Can do it on the net. Very user friendly, they'll prompt you.

Go to ***.com.sg. search around for the page on exit permits. Got apply for one (maxing it out at 30 would be the best). Get the permit number and print out a hard copy. Voila you are free to go. But make you sure you applied for leave from your respective unit first.

i've made a mistake, sorry, i do not need to apply for exit permit. i just have to extend my passport, may i know where to extend my passport?? CMPB or Imgiration n Checkpoint Authority(ICA)? i'm a Pre-enlistee

West_ray said:
i've made a mistake, sorry, i do not need to apply for exit permit. i just have to extend my passport, may i know where to extend my passport?? CMPB or Imgiration n Checkpoint Authority(ICA)? i'm a Pre-enlistee

Most likely CMPB, but give them a call first.

Try this link:
http://www.ecitizen.gov.sg/frame_defence.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.