AP price difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenguang

I just called AP to ask for the price of Ridata 128mb CF card. i the guy told me $95!! but most of u guys bought for $90.....:(
Yesterday i asked the salesman abt the price for SANYO 1850mAh batt. he told me it's priced at $3.50 each. i told him that my fren got it from here at $3 each and ask him to sell me cheaper he said that $3.50 is the cheapest....:dunno: :angry: Cos it's obvios that i'm new in photography.. eventhough i've done my price search b4 i went there, there is no chance of bargaining.... he wants to rob me man!! then i asked him about a 256mb CF card he told me another amount which i have forgotten.. i think it's about $170 or so.. Sigh:( If any of you can get it at a cheap price pls inform me... I think i can't convince them that i'll frequent their shop and that they can quote me a cheaper price.. even if i've told them all the price u guys getting for the same things from the same shop, he still doesn't give me that price. saying that the price he quote is the cheapest.... I'm kind of upset and angry:angry: So can any kind souls help me get one Ridata 128mb CF card if he/she is geeting one too?? at a cheaper price ..

Try to go back there with your full gear, tripod, and put a name tag "Photographer" in front. You might get some cheaper price. :p

J/K

Originally posted by togu
Try to go back there with your full gear, tripod, and put a name tag "Photographer" in front. You might get some cheaper price. :p

J/K

LOL@togu

:bsmilie:

try looking for another guy in that shop? sometimes u can ask B, if B give lower than A, ask him why A gave such high. if can't get the price, try to chit chat wif him, ask here n there, and try ask that lower price again. if really can't, at most dun buy first. ;)

Originally posted by kenguang
I just called AP ...
abt the price for SANYO 1850mAh batt. he told me it's priced at $3.50 each. i told him that my fren got it from here at $3 each and ask him to sell me cheaper he said that $3.50 is the cheapest....:

Mustapha is selling these for $11.50 a pack of 4 pcs..

i read in a lot of threads that ridata 16x 128mb only 80 bucks at AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.