Anywhere to get 350D cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madwolfnemesis

Jul 4, 2005
I read from this forum that it's mainly retailing at S$1760, cheapest price. Is there anywhere I can go lower than that? That means the full kit for less than 1760?

madwolfnemesis said:
I read from this forum that it's mainly retailing at S$1760, cheapest price. Is there anywhere I can go lower than that? That means the full kit for less than 1760?

I got a quote of 1490 - the complete kit from Naranjan - it is a small shop run by Indians near Farrer Park MRT on the Race Course Road I think. The guy there claimed that it comes with locall warranty and whatever Canon Singapore has to offer.

madwolfnemesis said:

Then you obviously haven't been reading much of the forum. Unless the price increased which is highly unlikely, the going rate is ard $1500. Dunno where you read $1700. Thats about the retail price at stores like harvey norman, which are not indicative of the going rate at places where most CSers shop.

Anyway this thread is likely to be moved to the Consumers corner soon so......

Look for "The Oracle".. He may have 1 or 2 lying around.. Selling $1,550 I think..

madwolfnemesis said:

Threadstarter didn't mention that it must be a 'new' 350D. For good bargains, it may be a good idea to check out the B&S sub forum! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.