Anyone wanna buy D200 weekend? Go together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtf0

Jun 12, 2004
so maybe we go together to get a
1) better offer
2) select with double cares.
:bsmilie: ;) :)

Where you intend to go buy your D200 ?

I intend to get a Fuji S5Pro, maybe can go together .... ;)

I am not sure already. But mainly focus on some big& famous shop.
If you have already aimed to good place, maybe I could go with you.

i've been scouting around this week...

john 3:16 sells at 2250, slightly more expensive than MS i think. like 50 bucks more but their service is awesome. i played with a couple of lenses and he answered all my questions and gave me some recommendations.

thinking of picking up a set soon too. where're ya planning to go?

i've been scouting around this week...

john 3:16 sells at 2250, slightly more expensive than MS i think. like 50 bucks more but their service is awesome. i played with a couple of lenses and he answered all my questions and gave me some recommendations.

thinking of picking up a set soon too. where're ya planning to go?

I want to have a look around all these places. But I heard that Cathy offer S$2150

get e-quote first. maybe you will get better offer. :)

I've looked at the Nikon price watch here and it has not been updated.

What's the current price for the D200 ?

I've checked Harvey Norman and they are selling it at $2588.

street price shld vary starting from 2k (i saw one "new" set at peninsula) to roughly 2300.

who wanna buyy?? maybe buy together get cheaper ;)

I got an offer from videopro in Level 1 simlim sqaure at price $2050. One of the member from this forum already bought 2 naked bodies (without CF card) at this price.

I got an offer from videopro in Level 1 simlim sqaure at price $2050. One of the member from this forum already bought 2 naked bodies (without CF card) at this price.

If cathay offer $2050, I will be there.

lords got for $2150 quite recently, but buying lots other stuff so total = cheap

Avoid
Sim
Lim
Square

for all your photography needs. Forget that place, forget the name. Just wipe it out from your memory.

D200 should come with a 2GB card and a Lowepro EX180 bag ( if in doubt go to John 3:16 or Cathay. These are 100% reputable guarantee chop). Don't let unscrupulous dealers quote you a lower price, then take something out of the package to sell you at a higher price.

Also, always ask for quotes with GST. Some shops are fond of quoting you w/o GST, then only telling you the final price when you're about to pay up.

Yup avoid SIM LIM as well as beware of who you are dealing with in Cathay.

thanks for your sugguestion.
In Simlim square, how is the reputation of Alan Photo?

Avoid
Sim
Lim
Square

for all your photography needs. Forget that place, forget the name. Just wipe it out from your memory.

D200 should come with a 2GB card and a Lowepro EX180 bag ( if in doubt go to John 3:16 or Cathay. These are 100% reputable guarantee chop). Don't let unscrupulous dealers quote you a lower price, then take something out of the package to sell you at a higher price.

Also, always ask for quotes with GST. Some shops are fond of quoting you w/o GST, then only telling you the final price when you're about to pay up.

thanks for your sugguestion.
In Simlim square, how is the reputation of Alan Photo?

Just forget Simlim. Even AP at Simlim is a notch below AP at Funan (somehow...).

Thanks for the heads up with the price guys.

I'm still thinking whether to get it before the GST increase in July.

Got mine at John 3:16. Service was great.

Went Orient at Sim Lim today, they are selling at 2100 but din ask much. But they are friendly and helpful and got a webcam linked to their HQ in shanghai...

Got mine at John 3:16. Service was great.

Went Orient at Sim Lim today, they are selling at 2100 but din ask much. But they are friendly and helpful and got a webcam linked to their HQ in shanghai...

Orient at Simlim is a China based shop?

Avoid
Sim
Lim
Square

i didnt get the 2gb card but got the bag and some plastic dry box (after haggling a little)... does the 2gb card really come in as standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.