Anyone using Lowepro Fastpack 350?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin Howard

Feb 18, 2008
North Eastern Region
Dear fellow CSers,

I'm keen to purchase a camera backpack for my equipment + Lappy for outdoor shoots.
I saw Cathay selling the Lowepro Fastpack 350 @ $128 after discount which seems to be a pretty good deal.

I tried on the Lowepro Fastpack 250 first, feels good. Size is just like normal backpack. But the price wise is ard $135.

Then the Lowepro Fastpack 350, it feels bulky & slightly uncomfortable. I'm not sure whether the size will obstruct me when I need to carry the bag & shoot at the same time.
Does anyone own the Lowepro Fastpack 350? Please share your experience & views on this product.

Thanks a million.

Regards,
Shin.

I used this bag for my Japan trip. DSLR +3 lenses + flash, about 10+kg. The shoulder straps are padded enough for long walks. Use the waist straps and chest straps.

I've tried bringing my macbook with it too, about 13kg with other accessories.

I supposed if u shoot outdoor with no space constraints, it's a great bag. If you shoot indoors and need to carry the bag around, it might be a bit bulky, but still usable.

I highly recommend this bag if you carry a lot of gear and have fast access to your camera.
Of all the Lowepro backpacks, this has 1 of the fastest access to your camera.

Wow, that's like really heavy for an outdoor shoot.
Hehe, more like army days field pack. Thanks for sharing your experience on it. ;)
I still can't decide which to get. I'm just worry if its too heavy then fatique will come in very soon during the shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.