Anyone using Lowepro Fastpack 350?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin Howard

Feb 18, 2008
North Eastern Region
Dear fellow CSers,

I'm keen to purchase a camera backpack for my equipment + Lappy for outdoor shoots.
I saw Cathay selling the Lowepro Fastpack 350 @ $128 after discount which seems to be a pretty good deal.

I tried on the Lowepro Fastpack 250 first, feels good. Size is just like normal backpack. But the price wise is ard $135.

Then the Lowepro Fastpack 350, it feels bulky & slightly uncomfortable. I'm not sure whether the size will obstruct me when I need to carry the bag & shoot at the same time.
Does anyone own the Lowepro Fastpack 350? Please share your experience & views on this product.

Thanks a million.

Regards,
Shin.

midicity

Mar 14, 2006
I used this bag for my Japan trip. DSLR +3 lenses + flash, about 10+kg. The shoulder straps are padded enough for long walks. Use the waist straps and chest straps.

I've tried bringing my macbook with it too, about 13kg with other accessories.

I supposed if u shoot outdoor with no space constraints, it's a great bag. If you shoot indoors and need to carry the bag around, it might be a bit bulky, but still usable.

I highly recommend this bag if you carry a lot of gear and have fast access to your camera.
Of all the Lowepro backpacks, this has 1 of the fastest access to your camera.

Shin Howard

Feb 18, 2008
North Eastern Region
Wow, that's like really heavy for an outdoor shoot.
Hehe, more like army days field pack. Thanks for sharing your experience on it. ;)
I still can't decide which to get. I'm just worry if its too heavy then fatique will come in very soon during the shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom