anyone tried this? - software to correct distorion, CA, vignetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiahfortythirtyone

Jul 17, 2005
Clementi
http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/

PTLens is free software that corrects lens pincushion/barrel distortion, chromatic aberration, and vignetting. PTLens is available as a standalone application or Photoshop plug-in. Compare the two versions and download the software of your choice. Compare PTLens with DxO! Got a Mac? Try LensFix. Clones for PTLens are also available (see below).

PS CS2 has a filter called distort>lens correction which does about the same thing but much easier to use i think.

Clown said:
PS CS2 has a filter called distort>lens correction which does about the same thing but much easier to use i think.
hi is this only available only for cs2?what about cs and photoshop7 ,does they have it?btw,does the full version of cs2 come with this lens correction?pls advice.
Lawrence@90269997

studiolabmaster said:
hi is this only available only for cs2?what about cs and photoshop7 ,does they have it?btw,does the full version of cs2 come with this lens correction?pls advice.
Lawrence@90269997

the full version for cs2 should have a filter for lens correction if im not wrong.i remembered playing around with it once.

and yes clown has already mentioned it :p

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/

PTLens is free software that corrects lens pincushion/barrel distortion, chromatic aberration, and vignetting. PTLens is available as a standalone application or Photoshop plug-in. Compare the two versions and download the software of your choice. Compare PTLens with DxO! Got a Mac? Try LensFix. Clones for PTLens are also available (see below).
hi,had tried the ptlens,but to adjust the distortion seems auto,only one click,any chance to ajust it extras,pls advice.......:)

no leh...can adjust the distortion amts right? anyway, u can correct distortion in PS too! :) not sure how tho, never really tried. PTlens works well for me

Status
Not open for further replies.