anyone shoot cars??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pol

Dec 9, 2004
in d world of fotography
hi, i am wondering anyone here like to photograph cars? Seldom see fotos of cars posted here leh. Also wat skill and equipment need to photograph fast moving cars? :think:

pol said:
hi, i am wondering anyone here like to photograph cars? Seldom see fotos of cars posted here leh. Also wat skill and equipment need to photograph fast moving cars? :think:

I believe there are photogs here who shoot cars la. If I'm not wrong I remember I saw some photogs go to Fullerton to shoot the Mercedes. All cameras can shoot fast moving cars, depends on what kind of effects you want. Talking abt skill, r u refering to panning ?? I only know panning is one of the technique to take fast moving cars. Any others to share ?? :think:

You could sit in one car and shoot another.
You can also put a car in a studio, have some mega lighting and shoot a car.
Doesn't have to be the whole car. Look for the lines, and curves that accentuate the overal character of the vehicle. Profile the thing and decide what are the parts that scream for attention. Of course, at the end of the day, if someone's paying you to do it; they might want a shot of that silly 50cent exhaust pipe. ;)

obewan said:
I believe there are photogs here who shoot cars la. If I'm not wrong I remember I saw some photogs go to Fullerton to shoot the Mercedes. All cameras can shoot fast moving cars, depends on what kind of effects you want. Talking abt skill, r u refering to panning ?? I only know panning is one of the technique to take fast moving cars. Any others to share ?? :think:

:embrass: Me.:p

Hello guys,

I do have some pictures of cars done with my FujiFilm FinePix S7000 on last year's Motorshow. If you guys are interested, I can post them here but bare in mind that I was an amateur then and I am still one now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.