Nov 26, 2003
Bedok
Visit site
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 1:50 AM
Subject: Dear Friend.

>
> Dear Friend.
>
> As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
>
> My name is Shadak Shari, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
>
> I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
>
> I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.
>
> I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
>
> I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
>
> The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of seven million dollars $7,000,000,that I have with a
> finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.
>
> I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.please send a reply through this email address(shadakshari001@telkom.net) with your full contact information for more private and confidential
> communication.
>
> God be with you.
>
> Shadak Shari

if its too good to be true,
well u know the saying.

he could always set up trust manage by pro,
why u?

just my thoughts,
so if want to try,
try, don't give vital info, that's all.

I remember the dying Nigerian and China company that claims you've won millions but must pay $$$$$ in deposit to get it. Too obvious of a lame plot.
If it's so private, why is he sending this out as spam + he'd rather trust a random total stranger from a random country???
Try posting to his email, chances are, he'll ask u to send thousands as a 'deposit' beforehand. :bsmilie:
To add to that, algeria in comparison to malaysia is a different league of country. He reminds me of angmo thinking Taiwan is the same as Thailand.

WAH!! this one better deal than the yanyewkay lawsuit (muahahhaa)...

$1000 vs $7 million.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
WAH!! this one better deal than the yanyewkay lawsuit (muahahhaa)...

$1000 vs $7 million.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

you go email him lah, imagine you can LOTS and LOTS of deetwoaxe, can open shop, can even buy some nikon shares :bsmilie:

knoxknocks said:
i always find these scams very amusing :bsmilie:

reminds me of a guy who "paid" an eBay scammer. read http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/ LOLx

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: funny one there I never had any Nigerian approaching me on ebay maybe my stuff are just too cheap :bsmilie:

AFF - Advance Fees Fraud...
:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Dear Shadak Shari,

Thanks for your kindness and trust.

As collecting and dispatching $7,000,000 is no easy task for someone like me who deals only with $7 on a daily basis, I would like to keep $1,000,000 as a service and stress fees. I think you could understand the risk I will be taking on your behalf. I might be robbed, kidnapped or killed walking out of the bank with the money.

I am suffering from a medical condition called IFFEPP (itchy fingers for expensive photographic products). Currently there is no known cure for it. I hope the $1,000,000 will in some way help to treat such ailment with D1s, L lenses, fancy studio probes powerful enough to light half of the sky etc.

God be with you too.

Sion

dominicchin said:
Definitely a scam :thumbsd:

:)

Well said. Too good to be true.

Sion said:
Dear Shadak Shari,

As collecting and dispatching $7,000,000 is no easy task for someone like me who deals only with $7 on a daily basis, I would like to keep $1,000,000 as a service and stress fees. I think you could understand the risk I will be taking on your behalf. I might be robbed, kidnapped or killed walking out of the bank with the money.

I am suffering from a medical condition called IFFEPP (itchy fingers for expensive photographic products). Currently there is no known cure for it. I hope the $1,000,000 will in some way help to treat such ailment with D1s, L lenses, fancy studio probes powerful enough to light half of the sky etc.

God be with you too.

Sion

hahaha... good one :thumbsup:

Sion said:
Dear Shadak Shari,

God be with you too.

Sion
:bsmilie: This is an awesome reply! :thumbsup:

i just collected my 10% yeay!! really!
and went to buy myself a hasselblad

Sion said:
Dear Shadak Shari,

God be with you too.

Sion

hahaaa.. that's the good one...
well say... :thumbsup:

Always get such e-mail :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

ahhaha :) Sion, thats a great reply! Last year I got this guy who was willing to pay me a HUGE amount of money for a guitar i was selling... valued at SGD$1300, he was willing to pay USD$5000!!! He even sent a cheque! (I still have it). Turns out the cheque was a fraud - it bounced. He kept emailing and asking me to send the guitar out before the cheque cleared... im lucky man! I didnt :) the guitar is now proudly owned by a nice guy.

It's a spam... i got that everyday with different names,country and even story......

Always found such scam or chainmail "stories" very corny when I read them...

Status
Not open for further replies.