Anyone like table tennis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg_yew

Feb 25, 2003
east
Visit site
Used to play table tennis during primary school days...recently just played again...and BUY BUY BUY...haha, coz it's "cheaper" than any decent lens or camera body, so won't feel the pinch that much. Anyone is into the sports as well?:lovegrin:

me too.. but i can't control the ball already.. don't want to listen to me liao :cry:

Butterfly...TSP...Joola...Donic..Stiga....equipment fetish again....:sweat:

me me oso play in my school days now got ball just hit only :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Nvm the ball control..most important is to look "cool" and "pro"...:bsmilie:

i got TSP rubber surface.. then I used to joke with my friends.. now i can execute a TopSPin everytime. :bsmilie:

Butterfly...TSP...Joola...Donic..Stiga....equipment fetish again....:sweat:

Bro you forget Double Happiness!:bsmilie:

How about Nittakul (hope I got the spelling right)?

think is with out L behind n double 1 t?....

:think: reminds me that i still have 1 pingpong ball with me bearing nitakku ...so long liao the white colour become cream color:sweat:

think is with out L behind n double 1 t?....

:think: reminds me that i still have 1 pingpong ball with me bearing nitakku ...so long liao the white colour become cream color:sweat:

Go and check it out, Melvin, and let us know the real name. :)

Go and check it out, Melvin, and let us know the real name. :)

haahaha Its Nittaku!

The ball we used then were 30mm in diameter, nowadays the pro are all using 40mm!

nittakku :lovegrin: brings back memories.. then we'll be comparing 3stars, how-many-stars. :bsmilie:

40mm ball..:confused: got diff size ah?

nittakku :lovegrin: brings back memories.. then we'll be comparing 3stars, how-many-stars. :bsmilie:

40mm ball..:confused: got diff size ah?

5stars!(correction 3 stars)

According to the World Table Tennis Association 40mm ball is use to replace the 30mm ball because the speed will be slower n spins is not so strong if the same amount of power is being applied in the stroke!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.