Anyone like table tennis?

5stars!

According to the World Table Tennis Association 40mm ball is use to replace the 30mm ball because the speed will be slower n spins is not so strong if the same amount of power is being applied in the stroke!:bsmilie:
won't it also mean it has a bigger capacity to store more energy and makes stronger strokes... stronger?

Come on, someone get the ball rolling ;) and organize a tournament or outing ! Hands itching liao. Years never play liao and i was quite good at it ! :bsmilie:

hi...can i join in oso?

long time never play liao.....looking forward ;p

Hehe, time to sell those old bats and buy some new one....:thumbsup:

Even the top range bats from each manufacturer is about $100+ to $200+, and rubber about $40+ to $60+....cheap compare to any Lens we buy, let alone those L lens or AF-s lens...

won't it also mean it has a bigger capacity to store more energy and makes stronger strokes... stronger?

i dun think so leh... imo bigger surface area less areo-dynamic? so slower speed n spin:think:

Anyone can verify?:sweat:

Ok, recommend me the latest "L" bats :p

Butterfly is good! float like a butterfly!!!...Oops!:bsmilie:

How u hold the bat?

Even the top range bats from each manufacturer is about $100+ to $200+, and rubber about $40+ to $60+....cheap compare to any Lens we buy, let alone those L lens or AF-s lens...

mine never exceeds $100:bsmilie:

Hehe, time to sell those old bats and buy some new one....:thumbsup:

no need if ur bat is ok change lubber can liao...save $$$

I still have a few DHS bats, abt $10-$15 each, and put those cheapo rubber on them, more dead than a dead duck....:bsmilie:

2 fingers grip, not the 5 finger grip type

oh like holding a pen? i think it is consider vertical grip?

I think Butterfly is good enough(many pros r using them world wide) they got a whole series (just like 'L' lens series) for vertical n horizontal grip bats! :bsmilie:

I still have a few DHS bats, abt $10-$15 each, and put those cheapo rubber on them, more dead than a dead duck....:bsmilie:

DH bats r good oso long lasting... i think your rubber will be more 'plastic' now n no more grip:bsmilie:

BTW anyone using PF 4?

DH bats r good oso long lasting... i think your rubber will be more 'plastic' now n no more grip:bsmilie:

BTW anyone using PF 4?
PF 4.. sounds familiar :think: so old school..

oh like holding a pen? i think it is consider vertical grip?

I think Butterfly is good enough(many pros r using them world wide) they got a whole series (just like 'L' lens series) for vertical n horizontal grip bats! :bsmilie:

Hehe, u sound pro.

Come come, organize a match !!

If got time, organize a soccer match too ;)

Liverpool supporter Vs Arsenal supporter :bsmilie:

PF 4.. sounds familiar :think: so old school..

at that time when first started was painted a pic that PF 4 is very good!:bsmilie: