Anyone keeping track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously... I dun dare to....

the figure just keeps growing.. :sweat:

http://www.bythom.com/iceberg.htm

Thom Hogan had me laughing... and sobbing at the same time... so, is anyone keeping track of their icebergs? :sweatsm:

I like this part..
Thom Hogan said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](p.s. keep this article and your calculations out of sight from your spouse ;~)[/FONT]

My calculator is for trigonometry, logarithms, exponentials and complex numbers, so I don't know.. ;p

I like this part..

My calculator is for trigonometry, logarithms, exponentials and complex numbers, so I don't know.. ;p

mine is purely exponentials... especially when calculating my next purchase... *just dun let my wife know...* :sweat:

I got a fren who invited me and my wife for a Sydney trip where we can stay in his hotel apartment. Calculated it will save me $3000 for a 2 weeks' stay. My wife was keen to go for this trip but was taken aback by the high travel cost. So I told her I will pay for the $2100 worth of SQ air tickets.:devil:

Whilst in the plane, I showed her my new acquired DSLR.... she couldn't comment as I paid for her trip....:bsmilie:

I paid $3000 for this new DSLR and $3000 for the Sydney trip.... this is only the ice berg as a start.... when I returned, I spent $400 on a calibrator.... now saving money for a $3000 zoom lens... :bsmilie:

haha... expensive hobby... don't wanna think back too much...:sweat:

Life is short.. just enjoy it while you can. At least when you die, people can still look at your kodak moments

i refused to finish the article.. it's just too sinful :sweatsm:

haha true :)

I started counting replacement values the other day for an insurance estimate.... :(!

Scary... *doesn't dare to look*

Status
Not open for further replies.