anyone game to try s5 pro firmware 1.09?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm some reports slightly better rendering and noise...
but I'd wait for more review first before plunging hm

for amatuer like me, after 1 year (cos just finish installment! :bsmilie:), i am still learning. so whether it is 1.08 or 1.09 or 1.10, there will be no difference to me other than the version number.

so?? I will wait lor :p

Anyone here tried it already? ;p

interesting..may want to try it..but is it possible to downgrade, if anything goes wrong..:think:

interesting..may want to try it..but is it possible to downgrade, if anything goes wrong..:think:

read the dpreview thread. seems like as long as nothing bad happened during the firmware update, you can downgrade to the previous firmware version. of cos if the cam dies during the update then have to bring back to fuji ;p

Downgrade to using your backup cam if you have one ................ :bsmilie:

No, firmware upgrade is not reversible :)

ok....i upgraded ;p

so far din notice any diff between 1.08 and 1.09 firmware ;p

ok....i upgraded ;p

so far din notice any diff between 1.08 and 1.09 firmware ;p

That's a relief ......... heard that some sets upgraded with new firmware became lembek ..... :bsmilie:

ah..so its now official. :) doesnt look like any major changes unless you are using hs-v3. maybe thats why i din notice any diff in the pics ;p

I was skeptical when those dpreview dudes claim that the image is rendered better.
I am glad I didn't trust them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.